FRANKLIN, WI – Franklin Public Library will be closed Monday, January 20, 2014, for a staff development day. CountyCat, the county-wide library catalog, will not be available that day because the Milwaukee County Federated Library System server is being updated.
Though CountyCat will not be available, other library resources may still be accessed using www.FranklinPublicLibrary.org. The Library will be open as usual Tuesday, January 21, from 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Franklin Public Library is regularly open seven days a week in fall, winter and spring. Hours are Monday thru Thursday, 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; and Sunday, 1 to 4 p.m. Note that Friday hours have been extended to 6 p.m.
Anyone with a library card from any Milwaukee County public library is welcome to check out items from the Franklin Public Library. Additionally, anyone who lives anywhere in Milwaukee County is eligible to receive a Franklin Public Library card.
For more information about Franklin Public Library, visit the library at 9151 West Loomis Road, call 414-425-8214, or log on to www.FranklinPublicLibrary.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sharpen your swords for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Franklin Public Library Children’s Department adds
- The Great Decisions Series is a Great Decision at the Franklin Public Library
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Hales Corners Chamber Social at Jetz on 12/23
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Cookie Walk this Saturday 12/13 at Faith Community Church, Franklin
- Big Cedar Blue Grass Band Christmas Concert
- 2015 Greenfield Little League Registration Now Open
- 6th Annual Greenfield Library Holiday Bake Sale on December 13