FRANKLIN, WI – Franklin Public Library will be closed Monday, January 20, 2014, for a staff development day. CountyCat, the county-wide library catalog, will not be available that day because the Milwaukee County Federated Library System server is being updated.
Though CountyCat will not be available, other library resources may still be accessed using www.FranklinPublicLibrary.org. The Library will be open as usual Tuesday, January 21, from 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Franklin Public Library is regularly open seven days a week in fall, winter and spring. Hours are Monday thru Thursday, 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; and Sunday, 1 to 4 p.m. Note that Friday hours have been extended to 6 p.m.
Anyone with a library card from any Milwaukee County public library is welcome to check out items from the Franklin Public Library. Additionally, anyone who lives anywhere in Milwaukee County is eligible to receive a Franklin Public Library card.
For more information about Franklin Public Library, visit the library at 9151 West Loomis Road, call 414-425-8214, or log on to www.FranklinPublicLibrary.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Great Decisions Series Week Two at Franklin Public Library
- Great Decisions Series Begins at Franklin Public Library
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner - February 20th!
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- 6 Tool u13 Baseball Looking for 1 more Player
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Callen Construction Offers Seven Tips for a Luxury Custom Closet