FRANKLIN, WI – Franklin Public Library will be closed Monday, January 20, 2014, for a staff development day. CountyCat, the county-wide library catalog, will not be available that day because the Milwaukee County Federated Library System server is being updated.
Though CountyCat will not be available, other library resources may still be accessed using www.FranklinPublicLibrary.org. The Library will be open as usual Tuesday, January 21, from 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Franklin Public Library is regularly open seven days a week in fall, winter and spring. Hours are Monday thru Thursday, 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; and Sunday, 1 to 4 p.m. Note that Friday hours have been extended to 6 p.m.
Anyone with a library card from any Milwaukee County public library is welcome to check out items from the Franklin Public Library. Additionally, anyone who lives anywhere in Milwaukee County is eligible to receive a Franklin Public Library card.
For more information about Franklin Public Library, visit the library at 9151 West Loomis Road, call 414-425-8214, or log on to www.FranklinPublicLibrary.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gnome Little Free Library
- 25 Day Til Christmas Transformation Challenge
- BBB Offers Tips to Black Friday Shoppers
- Greendale Christmas Tree Lot to Open November 28th
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- THERE WILL BE MUSIC IN THE AIR AT MUSKEGO’S 2014 COUNTRY CHRISTMAS
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Live theatre comes to Franklin
- Special Exhibits And Displays Showcased at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Local Business and Boy Scout Partner to Fight Homelessness