3rd Annual ZUMBA Fitness Spooktacular benefits Wheaton Franciscan–St. Joseph Foundation Prescription Assistance Fund
The public is invited to participate in a Zumba Fitness Spooktacular Party on Friday, October 18, 2013 at Hales Corners Lutheran Church, 12300 W. Janesville Road in Hales Corners. Proceeds from this event benefit the Prescription Assistance Fund at Wheaton Franciscan-St. Joseph. The Assistance Fund is available to patients who have no resources to pay for the medications they need until they can establish alternative options.
Twenty fabulous Zumba instructors will lead participants during this fun-filled hour and a half spooktacular evening which includes a raffle and door prize drawings. Zumba is an exhilarating, effective, easy-to-follow, Latin-inspired, calorie-burning dance fitness-party. All fitness levels are welcome! So get ready to party yourself into shape. Bring a towel and a water bottle and be prepared to sweat and have fun!
What: ZUMBA Fitness Spooktacular Fundraising Event
When: Friday, October 18, 2013, 6:30 – 8 pm
Where: Hales Corners Lutheran Church – Community Room, 12300 W. Janesville Rd., Hales Corners, WI
Cost: $15 in advance, $20 at the door
To purchase advanced tickets or for more information, please call 414.447.3198.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- 16U Franklin Flame Fastpitch Wounded Warrior Fundraiser
- Pre Three Class
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Eagle Scout Project Dedication this Sunday, September 14, 2014
- Local Youth Advocate Attends Anti-Tobacco Training in Washington, D.C.
- Maya O'Day-Biddle will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of The Color Purple
- St. Martin of Tours Dollar Days Calendar Raffle
- Callen Expert Explains Window Glass and Energy Efficiency
- All You Can Eat Breakfast September 14th