Layton Terrace Senior Community, 9200 W. Layton Avenue in Greenfield, will host a program entitled, Helpful Strategies Caregivers can use when Caring for those with Dementia." The program will be held on Thursday, September 19th from 5:30-6:30 pm. This is not your average program about dementia for caregivers. When you attend this program, you will walk away with practical strategies and tools that you can start using right away.
Join us as our speaker, Jodi Czernejewski, CEO and Founder of Advanced Institute for Senior Care, will help you understand the behaviors and triggers that can surface at various stages of the disease. That knowledge will enable you to better manage behaviors and diffuse escalating situations. The result can be more positive interactions with your loved one.
A light supper will be provided. Tours of Layton Terrace will be available after the program. Please RSVP to 414-425-5600 no later than Monday, September 16th.
Layton Terrace offers independent and assisted living apartments as well as compassionate dementia care. For more information visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner - February 20th!
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- 6 Tool u13 Baseball Looking for 1 more Player
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Callen Construction Offers Seven Tips for a Luxury Custom Closet
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- The President Comes to Park's Edge Preschool