Layton Terrace Senior Community, 9200 W. Layton Avenue in Greenfield, will host a program entitled, Helpful Strategies Caregivers can use when Caring for those with Dementia." The program will be held on Thursday, September 19th from 5:30-6:30 pm. This is not your average program about dementia for caregivers. When you attend this program, you will walk away with practical strategies and tools that you can start using right away.
Join us as our speaker, Jodi Czernejewski, CEO and Founder of Advanced Institute for Senior Care, will help you understand the behaviors and triggers that can surface at various stages of the disease. That knowledge will enable you to better manage behaviors and diffuse escalating situations. The result can be more positive interactions with your loved one.
A light supper will be provided. Tours of Layton Terrace will be available after the program. Please RSVP to 414-425-5600 no later than Monday, September 16th.
Layton Terrace offers independent and assisted living apartments as well as compassionate dementia care. For more information visit www.laureategroup.com
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Artists in the Garden at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016
- 9th Annual Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announced
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Hales Corners Resident Directs Acacia Theatre’s “I Do! I Do!” Musical Hit Follows Milestones of a Marriage
- 5K Run/Walk to Benefit Kenya Kids
- Free Bluegrass Concert July 10th
- NOW OPEN FOR LUNCH AND DINNER 7 days a week!
- Mas Soul--ENCORE!