Layton Terrace Senior Community, 9200 W. Layton Avenue in Greenfield, will host a program entitled, Helpful Strategies Caregivers can use when Caring for those with Dementia." The program will be held on Thursday, September 19th from 5:30-6:30 pm. This is not your average program about dementia for caregivers. When you attend this program, you will walk away with practical strategies and tools that you can start using right away.
Join us as our speaker, Jodi Czernejewski, CEO and Founder of Advanced Institute for Senior Care, will help you understand the behaviors and triggers that can surface at various stages of the disease. That knowledge will enable you to better manage behaviors and diffuse escalating situations. The result can be more positive interactions with your loved one.
A light supper will be provided. Tours of Layton Terrace will be available after the program. Please RSVP to 414-425-5600 no later than Monday, September 16th.
Layton Terrace offers independent and assisted living apartments as well as compassionate dementia care. For more information visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners Chamber Social at Jetz on 12/23
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Cookie Walk this Saturday 12/13 at Faith Community Church, Franklin
- Big Cedar Blue Grass Band Christmas Concert
- 2015 Greenfield Little League Registration Now Open
- 6th Annual Greenfield Library Holiday Bake Sale on December 13
- FREE New Years Resolution Tranformation
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- Modern Woodmen Office Opening in Hales Corners
- Hales Corners Resident Directs Acacia Theatre’s “Peculiar People”