Layton Terrace Senior Community, 9200 W. Layton Avenue in Greenfield, will host a program entitled, Helpful Strategies Caregivers can use when Caring for those with Dementia." The program will be held on Thursday, September 19th from 5:30-6:30 pm. This is not your average program about dementia for caregivers. When you attend this program, you will walk away with practical strategies and tools that you can start using right away.
Join us as our speaker, Jodi Czernejewski, CEO and Founder of Advanced Institute for Senior Care, will help you understand the behaviors and triggers that can surface at various stages of the disease. That knowledge will enable you to better manage behaviors and diffuse escalating situations. The result can be more positive interactions with your loved one.
A light supper will be provided. Tours of Layton Terrace will be available after the program. Please RSVP to 414-425-5600 no later than Monday, September 16th.
Layton Terrace offers independent and assisted living apartments as well as compassionate dementia care. For more information visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- Encore Acacia Performance of “Fish Eyes” Directed by Hales Corners Resident
- We want to help relieve your Holiday Stress!!!
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Holiday Folk Fair International to Feature Special Exhibits and Displays
- Breakfast with Santa, Cookie Walk & Craft Fair
- All You Can Eat Breakfast - Sunday, November 15th
- The Southwestern Suburban Symphony Announces New Performances
- Five Star Value of Hiring Veterans