July’s Jammin’ on Janesville promises to keep the fun rollin’ the Friday after Independence Day. As the second of three 2013 Jammin’ on Janesville events, the fun keeps expanding as more businesses, more activities, more music, and more food choices will be available for guests of all ages.
Jammin’ has really gained momentum. We estimated about 7,500 people attended June’s event and we expect with the holiday weekend, attendance will increase even more.
In addition to the 13 bands and live performers; 45+ activities; 6 beer stops; 27 $1 menu items and 100+ business participants, July’s Jammin’ on Janesville will offer:
A mascot dance party 6:30-7:30PM in the Post Office lot
Free beer & wine tasting at Muskego Beer & Liquor
High Hitchin’ tractors, cars /motorcycles along with a Book Sale in the Muskego library lot
Bouncy houses up and down Janesville
Live Bands including: "Second Half", sponsored by: Dominos and Big League Barbers, a classic rock band in their parking lot
"Life in a Tree" - Sponsored by Matty's Bar and Grille in the Post Office lot
"Those Other Guys" - Sponsored by Marx Pioneer Inn in the Muskego Library Lot.
$1 kids haircuts at Big League Barbers and Great Clips
More $1 menu items including: $1 Original Pizza Burgers by Matty’s Bar & Grille in the Post Office lot
$1 Gyros at Delta Family Restaurant
$1 Kabobs by Texas Road House at LSpa
$1 Corn on the Cobb by Bubbs BBQ in the US Bank lot
More trolleys: Please park at Kohl’s and make the entire trip. Trollies run from 5-10 PM
The party continues........
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Local Girl Scout troop collecting Cans for Kids this Saturday, Dec. 7
- Giving Tuesday: BBB Advises Checking Charities Out Before Making Year-End Gifts
- IKE CHEERLEADER'S HOLIDAY YOUTH CHEER CLINIC
- BBB Offers Advice to Black Friday and Cyber Monday Shoppers
- Winter Storytime
- Free Movie Wednesday at St. Francis Library
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah
- "Christmas Musical at Hales Corners Lutheran Church"
- “Shop Small” and Support Small Businesses on November 30th