Muskego, WI & surrounding communities:
Tudor Oaks Art Gallery is proud to announce a “Meet the Artist” reception for Phillip Perlongo.
Phil started painting in 1989 when he moved to Muskego. Through the years he painted his way to winning 7 art contests while holding a brush in one hand and a harmonica in the other.
A brush isn’t the only thing he is familiar with. He has worked with leather, was a Welter Weight Champ in San Antonio in 1946, pitched softball and made the All Star Team while in the service. Iron Arm Perlongo made the All World Slow Softball Team and played all across the country. In 2011 he was inducted to the Wisconsin Amateur Softball Hall of Fame.
You are invited to meet Phil Perlongo at a “Meet the Artist” reception
on Saturday, July 13th anytime from 1:30 to 3:00 pm
Refreshments will be served
Tudor Oaks Art Gallery, S77 W12929 McShane Drive, Muskego
The Art Gallery is open to the public daily from 9am to 6pm. Enter through the main entrance.
It is located next to the Butternut Bistro which is open Monday - Friday 9am-2pm, Saturday 10am-2pm. You can enjoy a delicious coffee, sweet treat, bowl of homemade soup, salad or sandwich while taking in the varied art displays.
If you or someone you know is interested in reserving a date to show your art work in the Tudor Oaks Art Gallery please call Judy at 414-529-0100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Offers Remodeling Ideas To Add Warmth
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Dental Associates Teaches Students Dental Health
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- The Comedy Depot Brookfield March 7th & 8th
- Collaborative Divorce Group to host Second Saturday workshops at Oak Creek Community Center April 12th 10am-Noon
- WHO WAS ROSEBUD?
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- Searching for a great preschool?
- 30 years and Counting