Interested in getting a Master's degree or Graduate Certificate in the Biomedical Sciences? Come to the Medical College of Wisconsin's Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences Open House on Wednesday, June 5th anytime between 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm. This is a great opportunity to visit the campus and meet with program representatives. Programs represented: Bioethics, Bioinformatics, Healthcare Technologies Management, Clinical and Translational Science, Medical Informatics and Public Health. Register today: www.mcw.edu/openhouse
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Expert Plumbers Advise Homeowners to Monitor Sump Pump during Weather Warm Up
- "Shotgun Lovesongs" Book Discussion at Brookfield Library
- Take a test drive and get a box of Girl Scout Cookies!
- Hales Corners Chamber Thanks Consumer Beverage
- ZUMBA Party on St Patrick's Day
- Milwaukee/NARI Discusses Radon – What You Should Know
- Chamber Rolls Out the Red Carpet at Gala 2015
- Program about Les Paul Presented at 1 p.m. Friday, March 6
- Beth Moore Comes to Milwaukee!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner