The Lutheran A Cappella Choir of Milwaukee, under the direction of David Mohr, will present two performances of their Spring Concert “To Everything There is a Season.” The first performance will be at 7:30 pm on Friday, April 26th at Hales Corners Lutheran Church, 12300 W. Janesville Rd, Hales Corners. The second performance will be at 3:00 pm on Sunday, April 28th, at St. Matthew’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, 1615 Wauwatosa Ave., Wauwatosa.
The concert will feature the Milwaukee-area premiere of Bob Chilcott’s Requiem, a beautiful work for choir and instrumental ensemble, featuring soloists Sarah Gorke, soprano, and Lee Henning, tenor. The remainder of the program will contain a number of songs celebrating spring, including Jubilate Deo by Benjamin Britten, Rejoice in the Lord Alway by Henry Purcell, and The Promise of Living by Aaron Copland.
Tickets for the concerts are $15.00, and $12.00 for Seniors and Students. They can be ordered from our website and can also be purchased at the door. More information is available at www.lutheranacappella.org.
We are also on Facebook at www.facebook.com/#!/LACofMKE
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- KIDS hit the Road starting in West Allis
- The Equitable Bank hires new mortgage loan officer
- Second Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale