The Lutheran A Cappella Choir of Milwaukee, under the direction of David Mohr, will present two performances of their Spring Concert “To Everything There is a Season.” The first performance will be at 7:30 pm on Friday, April 26th at Hales Corners Lutheran Church, 12300 W. Janesville Rd, Hales Corners. The second performance will be at 3:00 pm on Sunday, April 28th, at St. Matthew’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, 1615 Wauwatosa Ave., Wauwatosa.
The concert will feature the Milwaukee-area premiere of Bob Chilcott’s Requiem, a beautiful work for choir and instrumental ensemble, featuring soloists Sarah Gorke, soprano, and Lee Henning, tenor. The remainder of the program will contain a number of songs celebrating spring, including Jubilate Deo by Benjamin Britten, Rejoice in the Lord Alway by Henry Purcell, and The Promise of Living by Aaron Copland.
Tickets for the concerts are $15.00, and $12.00 for Seniors and Students. They can be ordered from our website and can also be purchased at the door. More information is available at www.lutheranacappella.org.
We are also on Facebook at www.facebook.com/#!/LACofMKE
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Great Decisions Series Week Two at Franklin Public Library
- Great Decisions Series Begins at Franklin Public Library
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner - February 20th!
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- 6 Tool u13 Baseball Looking for 1 more Player
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Preschool & Kindergarten Open House Hosted by Heritage