The Lutheran A Cappella Choir of Milwaukee, under the direction of David Mohr, will present two performances of their Spring Concert “To Everything There is a Season.” The first performance will be at 7:30 pm on Friday, April 26th at Hales Corners Lutheran Church, 12300 W. Janesville Rd, Hales Corners. The second performance will be at 3:00 pm on Sunday, April 28th, at St. Matthew’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, 1615 Wauwatosa Ave., Wauwatosa.
The concert will feature the Milwaukee-area premiere of Bob Chilcott’s Requiem, a beautiful work for choir and instrumental ensemble, featuring soloists Sarah Gorke, soprano, and Lee Henning, tenor. The remainder of the program will contain a number of songs celebrating spring, including Jubilate Deo by Benjamin Britten, Rejoice in the Lord Alway by Henry Purcell, and The Promise of Living by Aaron Copland.
Tickets for the concerts are $15.00, and $12.00 for Seniors and Students. They can be ordered from our website and can also be purchased at the door. More information is available at www.lutheranacappella.org.
We are also on Facebook at www.facebook.com/#!/LACofMKE
- Five Tips for “Greening” the Kitchen From Callen Construction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Catholic Singles Memorial Day Picnic
- Milwaukee's Newest All Star Cheer Gym in New Berlin
- Milwaukee's Newest Cheer Gym in New Berlin
- Suburban Concert Band plays Spring Concert May 20
- Hogwart's Reunion
- K3, K4, and K5 Open House Play Date
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- American Indian Women in History Presentation