The Lutheran A Cappella Choir of Milwaukee, under the direction of David Mohr, will present two performances of their Spring Concert “To Everything There is a Season.” The first performance will be at 7:30 pm on Friday, April 26th at Hales Corners Lutheran Church, 12300 W. Janesville Rd, Hales Corners. The second performance will be at 3:00 pm on Sunday, April 28th, at St. Matthew’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, 1615 Wauwatosa Ave., Wauwatosa.
The concert will feature the Milwaukee-area premiere of Bob Chilcott’s Requiem, a beautiful work for choir and instrumental ensemble, featuring soloists Sarah Gorke, soprano, and Lee Henning, tenor. The remainder of the program will contain a number of songs celebrating spring, including Jubilate Deo by Benjamin Britten, Rejoice in the Lord Alway by Henry Purcell, and The Promise of Living by Aaron Copland.
Tickets for the concerts are $15.00, and $12.00 for Seniors and Students. They can be ordered from our website and can also be purchased at the door. More information is available at www.lutheranacappella.org.
We are also on Facebook at www.facebook.com/#!/LACofMKE
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Register NOW for K3, K4 - 8th Grade
- Jr Hawks U14 Tryouts for 2015
- 6 Tool Select Baseball ryouts
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Faith Community Church Offers Evening VBS for Kids, July 21 - 25
- Canine Fun Fest
- Schuster's & Gimbels-Presentation by Paul Geenen
- New Berlin Magic 2015 Baseball Tryouts July 25-26
- Village Playhouse Has Drama Classes for Children
- Watch Catching Fire at the St. Francis Library