Legacy Salon and Day Spa
10826 w Janesville Rd Hales Corners WI
Anelise Forston from Legacy Salon and Day Spa Hales corners WI
Brings Local Consumers the Highest Level of Hair color Expertise as a Redken Certified Hair colorist
March 27, 2013, Hales Corners WI – Anelise Forston recently excelled into an elite group of Redken Certified Hair colorists, who provide top notch service and guarantee exceptional hair color results for their clients. There's a certain level of acclaim associated with being a Redken Certified Hair colorist, and members of this leading group are recognized for their color expertise and commitment to excellence.
“Consumers in Hales Corners WI and surrounding areas, now have access to a leading hair colorist with the latest information on hair color products, trends, and techniques,” explains Christine Schuster, Senior Vice President of Education for Redken. “When consumers book their color service with a Redken Certified Hair colorist, they can rest assured they will receive the highest quality results and service.”
Consumers also have the advantage of virtually “getting to know” a Redken Certified Hair colorist before they schedule an appointment! Redken.com’s salon finder features Redken Certified Hair colorist profiles including salon information, picture, biographical information, photos of their work, and answers to fun questions.
Consumers looking for fresh, high quality color can call Anelise Forston at Legacy Salon and Day Spa at 414-529-9700 to make an appointment, or book on-line at legacysalonanddayspa.com. Please note, Redken products can only be guaranteed authentic when purchased from a salon. We request that you do not credit, drugstores, “beauty websites” or other unauthorized retailers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Equitable Bank to Collect Business Attire for Returning Troops
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Enhance Your Home’s Exterior With Tips From Callen
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Whitnall Graduate and Layton Terrace Employee Completes Eagle Scout Project
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Great local cuisine and a Waterbugs Ski Show