Legacy Salon and Day Spa
10826 w Janesville Rd Hales Corners WI
Anelise Forston from Legacy Salon and Day Spa Hales corners WI
Brings Local Consumers the Highest Level of Hair color Expertise as a Redken Certified Hair colorist
March 27, 2013, Hales Corners WI – Anelise Forston recently excelled into an elite group of Redken Certified Hair colorists, who provide top notch service and guarantee exceptional hair color results for their clients. There's a certain level of acclaim associated with being a Redken Certified Hair colorist, and members of this leading group are recognized for their color expertise and commitment to excellence.
“Consumers in Hales Corners WI and surrounding areas, now have access to a leading hair colorist with the latest information on hair color products, trends, and techniques,” explains Christine Schuster, Senior Vice President of Education for Redken. “When consumers book their color service with a Redken Certified Hair colorist, they can rest assured they will receive the highest quality results and service.”
Consumers also have the advantage of virtually “getting to know” a Redken Certified Hair colorist before they schedule an appointment! Redken.com’s salon finder features Redken Certified Hair colorist profiles including salon information, picture, biographical information, photos of their work, and answers to fun questions.
Consumers looking for fresh, high quality color can call Anelise Forston at Legacy Salon and Day Spa at 414-529-9700 to make an appointment, or book on-line at legacysalonanddayspa.com. Please note, Redken products can only be guaranteed authentic when purchased from a salon. We request that you do not credit, drugstores, “beauty websites” or other unauthorized retailers.
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- TAPAS & FLAMENCO GUITARIST D'Arez
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Artists in the Garden at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016
- 9th Annual Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announced
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Hales Corners Resident Directs Acacia Theatre’s “I Do! I Do!” Musical Hit Follows Milestones of a Marriage
- 5K Run/Walk to Benefit Kenya Kids
- Free Bluegrass Concert July 10th