Do you have questions on how to start the transition process for your teenager with special health care needs?
We are here to help you start the process
Join us on May 21st 6-8pm
For an Adolescent Transition Fair
In the Community Room at the New Berlin Library
15105 Library Lane, New Berlin, WI
Get useful information from:
Get Useful Information from:
-Easter Seals-Job development programs and social opportunities
-Rock Pledl- a lawyer who specializes in guardianship cases
-Trivent Financial-Trust planning
-United Cerebral Palsy of Southeastern Wisconsin
-Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
-Southeast Regional Center for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs
-Patient at Risk-An online portable health record
-Milwaukee Center for Independence-Job development programs and social opportunities
-Shepherd’s College-A local, post-secondary school for young adults with intellectual disabilities
-And many other organizations that work with adolescents with differing abilities and strengths
For more information contact Michelle at 262-814-7076 or email@example.com.This is a free event that is open to the public and no registration is necessary.Light refreshments will be served.
Sponsored by Southwest Pediatrics and the New Berlin Library
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- God and Life Class Offered through Hales Corners Lutheran Church
- Hallman Lindsay opens West Allis Store
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- Hales Corners Resident Directs Acacia Theatre’s Humorous “Fish Eyes”
- Honoring Our Heroes This Veteran’s Day at the Franklin Public Library
- Relay for Life Luminaria Walk, Sunday October 19th at 6:00pm
- New Berlin Police Motorcycle Shirts Fundraiser
- Free Genealogy Workshop
- We have helped over 250 people quit smoking!