Start your child on the road to reading. We’re giving out free smiles with every storytime. The St. Francis Library is offering free storytimes for children this spring. Families can register now, in the Children’s Room or over the phone at (414) 481-7323. Your child will enjoy our combination of stories, fingerplays, flannel board stories, puppets, art projects, and more. Each storytime matches your child’s developmental level, attention span, and interests, to promote a love of literature.
Storytimes for older preschoolers immerse your child in prereading and reading experiences, which will help them read when they are ready. They are also a great time to meet new and old friends, and a special time for all who join in. Pajamarama (for ages 2-6) is scheduled for Monday nights from 6:00—6:45 p.m. Or join Preschool Storytime (for ages 3-6) on Tuesdays at 10:15—11:00 a.m.
Two year-olds are invited to Toddler Time on Wednesdays from 10:15—10:45 a.m., with an optional playtime afterward. All young children can play with their friends at Tot Time (Fridays at 9:00—11:00 a.m.), with a brief storytime and playtime.
For a complete schedule and more information, please call the library or view our website at http://www.stfrancislibrary.org/
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Annual Free Genealogy Workshop to be held at the Milwaukee Family History Center
- Rummage Sale on Oct. 10 by Hales Corners Woman's Club
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, October 11th
- Community Events at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- United Performing Arts Fund Announces 2016 Campaign Co-Chairs
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Star Award
- Sept. 19 booster and car seat safety check in Waukesha
- Heritage Haunted House
- Prepare Plumbing for Cool Weather
- Protect your vision, know the 3 leading causes of blindness