HALES CORNERS LUTHERAN PRESENTS Easter Musical “Three Days”
Hales Corners Lutheran Church will present the Easter Musical “Three Days” by Deborah Craig-Claar and Camp Kirkland on Friday March 22nd at 7:00pm and Saturday, March 23rd at 5:30pm in our Worship Center, located at 12300 W. Janesville Road, Hales Corners WI. This musical will feature our 100- voice Festival Choir, Festival Orchestra and soloists. Call the church at 414-529-6700 for more information. A free-will offering will be taken.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Biggest Loser" contestant Lisa Rambo in Franklin on April 26th & 27th
- St. Clare Street Fair
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- The Equitable Bank Collects 1,800 Pounds of Food During Starch Madness
- Grace Christian Academy's 20th Anniversary Auction
- Dulcie Schupe, Watercolor Artist at Tudor Oaks
- Mayor Chiaverotti delivers ice cream to St. Leonard School
- Callen Construction Explains the Benefits of Total Window Replacement
- A Woman's Place is in Muskego!
- Callen Construction To Participate In Infinity Windows $10,000 Sweepstakes