HALES CORNERS LUTHERAN PRESENTS Easter Musical “Three Days”
Hales Corners Lutheran Church will present the Easter Musical “Three Days” by Deborah Craig-Claar and Camp Kirkland on Friday March 22nd at 7:00pm and Saturday, March 23rd at 5:30pm in our Worship Center, located at 12300 W. Janesville Road, Hales Corners WI. This musical will feature our 100- voice Festival Choir, Festival Orchestra and soloists. Call the church at 414-529-6700 for more information. A free-will offering will be taken.
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Artists in the Garden at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016
- 9th Annual Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announced
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Hales Corners Resident Directs Acacia Theatre’s “I Do! I Do!” Musical Hit Follows Milestones of a Marriage
- 5K Run/Walk to Benefit Kenya Kids
- Free Bluegrass Concert July 10th
- NOW OPEN FOR LUNCH AND DINNER 7 days a week!
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club