HALES CORNERS LUTHERAN PRESENTS Easter Musical “Three Days”
Hales Corners Lutheran Church will present the Easter Musical “Three Days” by Deborah Craig-Claar and Camp Kirkland on Friday March 22nd at 7:00pm and Saturday, March 23rd at 5:30pm in our Worship Center, located at 12300 W. Janesville Road, Hales Corners WI. This musical will feature our 100- voice Festival Choir, Festival Orchestra and soloists. Call the church at 414-529-6700 for more information. A free-will offering will be taken.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren
- African Children's Choir In-Concert at Hales Corners Lutheran
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 22
- RE/MAX Realty 100 of Milwaukee Celebrates 35th Anniversary
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Greenfield Farmers Market Mid-Season Celebration: Sunday, August 10 from 10am-2pm
- Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announces Auction Items, Appetizer Menu