Author Kim Wilson will talk about tea customs and social occasions mentioned in the novels of Jane Austen when she meets with members of the Hales Corners Woman's Club on Fridayh, March 1. The program, which begins at 1 p.m., will be preceded by a tea at noon. A variety of refreshments, as well as coffee will be served.
The meeting will be in the James Meadows Room at Village Hall, 5635 S. New Berlin Rd.
Ms. Wilson is a member of the Jane Austen Society of North America. Her books will be available for purchase. Members will bring favorite teacups to the meeting; several teapots will be raffled.
Guests may attend free of charge but are asked to make reservations by calling 529-5132.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Offers Remodeling Ideas To Add Warmth
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Dental Associates Teaches Students Dental Health
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- The Comedy Depot Brookfield March 7th & 8th
- Collaborative Divorce Group to host Second Saturday workshops at Oak Creek Community Center April 12th 10am-Noon
- WHO WAS ROSEBUD?
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- Searching for a great preschool?
- 30 years and Counting