Author Kim Wilson will talk about tea customs and social occasions mentioned in the novels of Jane Austen when she meets with members of the Hales Corners Woman's Club on Fridayh, March 1. The program, which begins at 1 p.m., will be preceded by a tea at noon. A variety of refreshments, as well as coffee will be served.
The meeting will be in the James Meadows Room at Village Hall, 5635 S. New Berlin Rd.
Ms. Wilson is a member of the Jane Austen Society of North America. Her books will be available for purchase. Members will bring favorite teacups to the meeting; several teapots will be raffled.
Guests may attend free of charge but are asked to make reservations by calling 529-5132.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Beth Moore Comes to Milwaukee!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Carroll's Bryan Nagy named All-Midwest Conference
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Peak Performance Volleyball Camp for 3rd - 8th Grade Girls
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- Liberty Dance Center presents Showcase
- Youth Mission Trip Fundraiser Dinner at Faith Community Church – February 28, 2015