Author Kim Wilson will talk about tea customs and social occasions mentioned in the novels of Jane Austen when she meets with members of the Hales Corners Woman's Club on Fridayh, March 1. The program, which begins at 1 p.m., will be preceded by a tea at noon. A variety of refreshments, as well as coffee will be served.
The meeting will be in the James Meadows Room at Village Hall, 5635 S. New Berlin Rd.
Ms. Wilson is a member of the Jane Austen Society of North America. Her books will be available for purchase. Members will bring favorite teacups to the meeting; several teapots will be raffled.
Guests may attend free of charge but are asked to make reservations by calling 529-5132.
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- KIDS hit the Road starting in West Allis
- The Equitable Bank hires new mortgage loan officer
- Second Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale