Author Kim Wilson will talk about tea customs and social occasions mentioned in the novels of Jane Austen when she meets with members of the Hales Corners Woman's Club on Fridayh, March 1. The program, which begins at 1 p.m., will be preceded by a tea at noon. A variety of refreshments, as well as coffee will be served.
The meeting will be in the James Meadows Room at Village Hall, 5635 S. New Berlin Rd.
Ms. Wilson is a member of the Jane Austen Society of North America. Her books will be available for purchase. Members will bring favorite teacups to the meeting; several teapots will be raffled.
Guests may attend free of charge but are asked to make reservations by calling 529-5132.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Agape Players Announces Performance Times and Locations
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show Announces Sponsors
- Second Saturday Aug 9 10am Oak Creek Community Center
- Register NOW for K3, K4 - 8th Grade
- Jr Hawks U14 Tryouts for 2015
- 6 Tool Select Baseball ryouts
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Faith Community Church Offers Evening VBS for Kids, July 21 - 25
- Canine Fun Fest