It's a murder mystery of nautical proportions as the Rotary Club of New Berlin presents an evening of fine dining, super sleuthing, and all-around good fun.
After a luxurious week at sea, all those onboard the Mystery of the Seas are ready for a night of romance and intrigue at the Captain’s Cocktail Reception—an extravagant affair to top all others. For one unlucky passenger, however, this will be his or her last cruise. Whodunit?
Think you're up for the challenge? Join us on Saturday, February 9 at New Berlin Entertainment Center, 16000 W. Cleveland Ave. The intrigue starts at 5:00 p.m. with a cash bar and silent auction. Meet the cast of characters as you try to unravel the mystery over your sumptuous buffet dinner.
Tickets, which are $40.00 each, include the dinner and mystery play. To order your tickets, visit our Web site. Proceeds from this event will be used to support New Berlin youth activities and scholarships.
Any questions, feel free to e-mail Dianne Moore . You can also call her at 262-391-6250.
We hope to see you on February 9!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners Resident is the Stage Manager for Acacia Theatre’s “Opal”
- Refuse To Be A Victim ® Seminar to be Presented in Muskego
- The Equitable Bank to Collect Business Attire for Returning Troops
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Enhance Your Home’s Exterior With Tips From Callen
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Whitnall Graduate and Layton Terrace Employee Completes Eagle Scout Project