ZUMBA Gold® Dance Class
For Seniors and Beginners
Muskego, WI & surrounding communities:
Tudor Oaks Retirement Community in collaboration with Muskego Park and Recreation Department is offering ZUMBA Gold® dance/fitness classes that will get you moving to Latin/international music and rhythms like salsa, meringue, cumbia and more! ZUMBA Gold® keeps the heart healthy and the circulatory system strong, while developing coordination and burning calories. The class is designed for Seniors and Beginners. If needed, you can participate while seated in a chair. Please wear loose fitting, comfortable clothing and athletic shoes. We encourage you to bring water. There is a free demo of the class one week before the start of the session. Register to join the class and soon you’ll be saying, ZUMBA Gold® is FUN!
Instructor: Barb Labisch, BS.Ed, RYT and ZUMBA Fitness ® Instructor
Location: Tudor Oaks Retirement Community s77 w12929 McShane Drive, Muskego
Time: 9:45 – 10:30 a.m.
Dates: Session 1: Jan. 14th – Feb.18th (Free demo on January 7th)
Session 2: March 4th – April 8th (Free demo on February 25th)
Session 3: April 15th – May 20th (No demo for this session)
Cost Per Session: Muskego Resident $36.00 / Non-Muskego Resident $54.00
Registration: For Muskego Residents begins November 16th
For Non-Muskego Residents on December 3rd
Enrollment: Maximum 12
To register contact Muskego Park and Recreation Department at 262-679-4108.
Tudor Oaks contact is Lisa at 414-529-0100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Asset Allocation: A Step to Balancing Your Portfolio
- Missing Cat
- Hales Corners Lutheran Church presents annual Christmas Musical
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- Encore Acacia Performance of “Fish Eyes” Directed by Hales Corners Resident
- We want to help relieve your Holiday Stress!!!
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Holiday Folk Fair International to Feature Special Exhibits and Displays
- Breakfast with Santa, Cookie Walk & Craft Fair