Faith Community Church, Franklin, will hold its annual Cookie Walk/sale on Saturday, December 8th from 8:00am to noon. The church is located at 7700 West Faith Drive, which is about a half mile south of Rawson Ave on 76th Street.
Choose from more than 30 varieties of homemade cookies donated by members and friends of the church, and families enrolled in Faith Academy. Sold by the pound, you can mix and match to suit your taste. Proceeds will be used to purchase educational materials, supplies and toys for the preschool.
For the best selection, arrive early. These tend to sell out quickly. Visit www.faithcc.us for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- K3, K4 and K5 Open House
- St Clare Street Fair
- May Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- Greenfield Artist Brian Kuether Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Ladies Luncheon Featuring Chef Zac Licau
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal