The Schroeder YMCA Swim Team celebrates its expansion to the south side of Milwaukee by hosting tryouts for novice swimmers ages 6-14. The tryout will be held Wednesday, November 28th at 6 PM at the Greendale High School pool.
The goal is to attract new families to the sport of competitive swimming. No competitive swimming experience is necessary to tryout. At the tryout, swimmers will be asked to swim one length of the pool. An informational parent meeting will also be held at the same time to describe the new program and answer questions.
There will be no program fee for the month of December however all swimmers must become members of United Sates Swimming. Program fees begin January 1st and will include a youth metro Milwaukee YMCA membership.
For more information call (414) 897-8932.
Find us online at wsacltd.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Callen Construction Offers Seven Tips for a Luxury Custom Closet
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- The President Comes to Park's Edge Preschool
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Greenfield student collaborates with Layton Terrace to complete Eagle Scout Project
- Callen Cautions Against 10 Kitchen Trends