According to the National Institute of Health, back pain is the number two reason that Americans see their doctors, second only to colds and the flu! Back pain can be caused by many things. Common causes include muscle strains, arthritic conditions, and disc herniations. Less common causes include infections, fractures and tumors. Please join Dr. Paul Maurer as he explains the structure of the back, causes of pain and when more serious problems need to be addressed by medical professionals. This free presentation will take place in the Constitution Room at the West Allis Public Library Tuesday, November 27th at 6:30 P.M. Please call the Information desk at (414) 302-8500 to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- IKE Football Celebrating 20th Anniversary of 1995 State Championship
- Evaluation Day Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Muskego's Superhero Golf Open and Community Dinner
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryouts
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- Back to School Special