Members and guests of the Hales Corners Woman's Club will learn about Quilting from Trudie Hughes on Friday, November 9, at Village Hall.
Ms. Hughes, an avid professional quilter, will share her personal story about the importance of quilting in her life. She will show samples of her handiwork, including those she makes for a temporary crisis center for children, La Causa Crisis Nursery.
Sales from her quilts will benefit the children's crisis charity.
Guests are welcome. The program will begin at 1 p.m., following a social hour / light lunch at noon and a brief meeting. Social hostesses for the month are members of the Book Club.
Membership in the Hales Corners Woman's Club is open to all interested women in Hales Corners and surrounding communities. For further information about the program or about the club, please contact Marjorie Pagel, 414-425-4066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Annual Free Genealogy Workshop to be held at the Milwaukee Family History Center
- Rummage Sale on Oct. 10 by Hales Corners Woman's Club
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, October 11th
- Community Events at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- United Performing Arts Fund Announces 2016 Campaign Co-Chairs
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Star Award
- Sept. 19 booster and car seat safety check in Waukesha
- Heritage Haunted House
- Prepare Plumbing for Cool Weather
- Protect your vision, know the 3 leading causes of blindness