Members and guests of the Hales Corners Woman's Club will learn about Quilting from Trudie Hughes on Friday, November 9, at Village Hall.
Ms. Hughes, an avid professional quilter, will share her personal story about the importance of quilting in her life. She will show samples of her handiwork, including those she makes for a temporary crisis center for children, La Causa Crisis Nursery.
Sales from her quilts will benefit the children's crisis charity.
Guests are welcome. The program will begin at 1 p.m., following a social hour / light lunch at noon and a brief meeting. Social hostesses for the month are members of the Book Club.
Membership in the Hales Corners Woman's Club is open to all interested women in Hales Corners and surrounding communities. For further information about the program or about the club, please contact Marjorie Pagel, 414-425-4066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today!
- Third-annual On Deck event set for April 25
- Holocaust Remembrance Day at Franklin Public Library
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.