Members and guests of the Hales Corners Woman's Club will learn about Quilting from Trudie Hughes on Friday, November 9, at Village Hall.
Ms. Hughes, an avid professional quilter, will share her personal story about the importance of quilting in her life. She will show samples of her handiwork, including those she makes for a temporary crisis center for children, La Causa Crisis Nursery.
Sales from her quilts will benefit the children's crisis charity.
Guests are welcome. The program will begin at 1 p.m., following a social hour / light lunch at noon and a brief meeting. Social hostesses for the month are members of the Book Club.
Membership in the Hales Corners Woman's Club is open to all interested women in Hales Corners and surrounding communities. For further information about the program or about the club, please contact Marjorie Pagel, 414-425-4066 or email email@example.com.
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Artists in the Garden at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016
- 9th Annual Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announced
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Hales Corners Resident Directs Acacia Theatre’s “I Do! I Do!” Musical Hit Follows Milestones of a Marriage
- 5K Run/Walk to Benefit Kenya Kids
- Free Bluegrass Concert July 10th
- NOW OPEN FOR LUNCH AND DINNER 7 days a week!
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club