Members and guests of the Hales Corners Woman's Club will learn about Quilting from Trudie Hughes on Friday, November 9, at Village Hall.
Ms. Hughes, an avid professional quilter, will share her personal story about the importance of quilting in her life. She will show samples of her handiwork, including those she makes for a temporary crisis center for children, La Causa Crisis Nursery.
Sales from her quilts will benefit the children's crisis charity.
Guests are welcome. The program will begin at 1 p.m., following a social hour / light lunch at noon and a brief meeting. Social hostesses for the month are members of the Book Club.
Membership in the Hales Corners Woman's Club is open to all interested women in Hales Corners and surrounding communities. For further information about the program or about the club, please contact Marjorie Pagel, 414-425-4066 or email email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Local Girl Scout troop collecting Cans for Kids this Saturday, Dec. 7
- Giving Tuesday: BBB Advises Checking Charities Out Before Making Year-End Gifts
- IKE CHEERLEADER'S HOLIDAY YOUTH CHEER CLINIC
- BBB Offers Advice to Black Friday and Cyber Monday Shoppers
- Winter Storytime
- Free Movie Wednesday at St. Francis Library
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah
- "Christmas Musical at Hales Corners Lutheran Church"
- “Shop Small” and Support Small Businesses on November 30th