Wheaton Franciscan Senior Health sponsored the annual Senior Celebration Day for seniors 55 and older at the Milwaukee County Zoo on August 31.
The Franklin Walking Club with 33 of its members participated in the Wisconsin Senior Olympics for a 1-2 mile walk at the Zoo.
Wheaton Franciscan Senior Health highlighted their services, along with other Health and Wellness Exhibitors. Guests also enjoyed live music, free bingo, games and demonstrations.
- Fire Fighters Urge Caution Near Fireworks on Independence Day
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- KIDS hit the Road starting in West Allis
- The Equitable Bank hires new mortgage loan officer