INSPIRED BY THE OLYMPICS?
Try Competitive Swimming with the New Berlin Swim Club
The New Berlin Swim Club (NBSC) is dedicated to promoting a positive experience with competitive swimming. We strive to teach skills that are safe, healthy, effective and fun from beginner to accomplished swimmers. Our club program focuses on individual attention, helping swimmers reach their full potential, positive environment, instilling confidence and self-esteem and offering a rewarding and exciting experience for swimmers and their families. Tryouts are available anytime, including the dates listed below! Email us and let us know you’re interested.
NBSC Tryouts 6:00-7:00pm
New Berlin West
Monday, September 10th and Thursday September 13th
New Berlin Eisenhower
Tuesday, September 11th
Be prepared to swim: Please bring a suit, towel and goggles if you have them
For more information:
visit www.nbswim.org, email email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Pediatric Advocate to speak at Franklin Public Library
- Brew City Pet Services Attends International Pet-Sitter Conference
- St. Martin of Tours - Oktoberfest 2014
- Oktoberfest - Saturday, October 18th FREE Admission!
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- Paranormal Investigators of Milwaukee to Speak About All Things Ghostly
- Come Experience Wisconsin’s Most Haunted with Chad Lewis
- 3rd Annual Greenfield H.S. Cheerleaders Rummage Sale
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful