INSPIRED BY THE OLYMPICS?
Try Competitive Swimming with the New Berlin Swim Club
The New Berlin Swim Club (NBSC) is dedicated to promoting a positive experience with competitive swimming. We strive to teach skills that are safe, healthy, effective and fun from beginner to accomplished swimmers. Our club program focuses on individual attention, helping swimmers reach their full potential, positive environment, instilling confidence and self-esteem and offering a rewarding and exciting experience for swimmers and their families. Tryouts are available anytime, including the dates listed below! Email us and let us know you’re interested.
NBSC Tryouts 6:00-7:00pm
New Berlin West
Monday, September 10th and Thursday September 13th
New Berlin Eisenhower
Tuesday, September 11th
Be prepared to swim: Please bring a suit, towel and goggles if you have them
For more information:
visit www.nbswim.org, email email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- K3, K4 and K5 Open House
- St Clare Street Fair
- May Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- Greenfield Artist Brian Kuether Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Ladies Luncheon Featuring Chef Zac Licau
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Root River Theatre Company Presents "Speed-the-Plow"