INSPIRED BY THE OLYMPICS?
Try Competitive Swimming with the New Berlin Swim Club
The New Berlin Swim Club (NBSC) is dedicated to promoting a positive experience with competitive swimming. We strive to teach skills that are safe, healthy, effective and fun from beginner to accomplished swimmers. Our club program focuses on individual attention, helping swimmers reach their full potential, positive environment, instilling confidence and self-esteem and offering a rewarding and exciting experience for swimmers and their families. Tryouts are available anytime, including the dates listed below! Email us and let us know you’re interested.
NBSC Tryouts 6:00-7:00pm
New Berlin West
Monday, September 10th and Thursday September 13th
New Berlin Eisenhower
Tuesday, September 11th
Be prepared to swim: Please bring a suit, towel and goggles if you have them
For more information:
visit www.nbswim.org, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Memorial Day Program
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Feline Superstars Debut This Weekend in New Endangered Species Puzzles at Zoo
- Mark Your Calendar K4 and K5 Open House
- Medical College of Wisconsin Open House
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- Local Brownie Troop Raises Money for Helping Hands Food Pantry
- River Cruise Seminar
- Catholic Singles Beach Party Dance
- Feast of the Sacred Heart Celebration