INSPIRED BY THE OLYMPICS?
Try Competitive Swimming with the New Berlin Swim Club
The New Berlin Swim Club (NBSC) is dedicated to promoting a positive experience with competitive swimming. We strive to teach skills that are safe, healthy, effective and fun from beginner to accomplished swimmers. Our club program focuses on individual attention, helping swimmers reach their full potential, positive environment, instilling confidence and self-esteem and offering a rewarding and exciting experience for swimmers and their families. Tryouts are available anytime, including the dates listed below! Email us and let us know you’re interested.
NBSC Tryouts 6:00-7:00pm
New Berlin West
Monday, September 10th and Thursday September 13th
New Berlin Eisenhower
Tuesday, September 11th
Be prepared to swim: Please bring a suit, towel and goggles if you have them
For more information:
visit www.nbswim.org, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners Resident is the Stage Manager for Acacia Theatre’s “Opal”
- Refuse To Be A Victim ® Seminar to be Presented in Muskego
- The Equitable Bank to Collect Business Attire for Returning Troops
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Enhance Your Home’s Exterior With Tips From Callen
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Whitnall Graduate and Layton Terrace Employee Completes Eagle Scout Project