The nation’s largest children’s touring theatre company, Missoula Children's Theatre (MCT), will be returning to Muskego this summer. This year’s production is Cinderella and open auditions will be held on Monday, August 13th from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM at the Muskego High School Performing Arts Center. Area children entering first through eighth grades for 2012-13 are welcome and encouraged to audition. Early arrival is recommended.
MCT shows are original adaptations of classic children’s stories and fairytales . . . a twist on the classic stories that you know and love. Creativity, social skills, goal achievement, communication skills, and self-esteem are all characteristics that are attained through the participation in this unique educational project. MCT's mission is “the development of lifeskills in children through participation in the performing arts.”
There are opportunities for 50-60 student cast members plus four student Assistant Directors. All participants are required to attend the entire two hours of the audition. No advance preparation is necessary but a smile never hurts.
Rehearsals will continue during the week following auditions with Cinderella performances on Saturday, August 18th at 3:00 and 7:00 PM. Ticket prices are $8.00 for adults and $6.00 for students (12 and under) and seniors (60 and over). Tickets will be on sale at the PAC Box Office beginning Monday, August 13th.
This production is brought to you for the sixth consecutive year as a community service by the Muskego Performing Arts Council. For more audition and event information please visit www.muskegoarts.org.
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- TAPAS & FLAMENCO GUITARIST D'Arez
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Artists in the Garden at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016
- 9th Annual Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announced
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Hales Corners Resident Directs Acacia Theatre’s “I Do! I Do!” Musical Hit Follows Milestones of a Marriage
- 5K Run/Walk to Benefit Kenya Kids
- Free Bluegrass Concert July 10th