The nation’s largest children’s touring theatre company, Missoula Children's Theatre (MCT), will be returning to Muskego this summer. This year’s production is Cinderella and open auditions will be held on Monday, August 13th from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM at the Muskego High School Performing Arts Center. Area children entering first through eighth grades for 2012-13 are welcome and encouraged to audition. Early arrival is recommended.
MCT shows are original adaptations of classic children’s stories and fairytales . . . a twist on the classic stories that you know and love. Creativity, social skills, goal achievement, communication skills, and self-esteem are all characteristics that are attained through the participation in this unique educational project. MCT's mission is “the development of lifeskills in children through participation in the performing arts.”
There are opportunities for 50-60 student cast members plus four student Assistant Directors. All participants are required to attend the entire two hours of the audition. No advance preparation is necessary but a smile never hurts.
Rehearsals will continue during the week following auditions with Cinderella performances on Saturday, August 18th at 3:00 and 7:00 PM. Ticket prices are $8.00 for adults and $6.00 for students (12 and under) and seniors (60 and over). Tickets will be on sale at the PAC Box Office beginning Monday, August 13th.
This production is brought to you for the sixth consecutive year as a community service by the Muskego Performing Arts Council. For more audition and event information please visit www.muskegoarts.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gnome Little Free Library
- 25 Day Til Christmas Transformation Challenge
- BBB Offers Tips to Black Friday Shoppers
- Greendale Christmas Tree Lot to Open November 28th
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- THERE WILL BE MUSIC IN THE AIR AT MUSKEGO’S 2014 COUNTRY CHRISTMAS
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Live theatre comes to Franklin
- Special Exhibits And Displays Showcased at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Local Business and Boy Scout Partner to Fight Homelessness