Kelly Menden, an elementary education major, was named to the dean's list at Carroll University for the fall 2011 semester. To be named to the dean’s list, students must have a grade point average for the semester of at least 3.5 on a 4-point scale. Kelly is a 2009 graduate of Whitnall High School and daughter of Dan and Lynn Menden of Hales Corners.
Carroll, Wisconsin's oldest four-year institution of higher learning, is an independent, co-educational comprehensive university grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Incorporated in 1846, it offers bachelor's degrees in 48 majors and master's degrees in business administration, education, software engineering and physician assistant studies, as well as a clinical doctorate in physical therapy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Faith Academy and Faith Community Church Pumpkin Fundraiser
- Franklin Lacrosse Spring Season Registration Now Open!
- First Congregational Church Offers Seminar on How to Help the Grieving
- Annual Muskego High School Career Bus Tour Helps Students
- Catholic Singles Halloween Dance
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Whitnall Marching Band
- Record Setting Ribbon Cuttings for Muskego Businesses
- Annual Free Genealogy Workshop to be held at the Milwaukee Family History Center
- Rummage Sale on Oct. 10 by Hales Corners Woman's Club