Kelly Menden, an elementary education major, was named to the dean's list at Carroll University for the fall 2011 semester. To be named to the dean’s list, students must have a grade point average for the semester of at least 3.5 on a 4-point scale. Kelly is a 2009 graduate of Whitnall High School and daughter of Dan and Lynn Menden of Hales Corners.
Carroll, Wisconsin's oldest four-year institution of higher learning, is an independent, co-educational comprehensive university grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Incorporated in 1846, it offers bachelor's degrees in 48 majors and master's degrees in business administration, education, software engineering and physician assistant studies, as well as a clinical doctorate in physical therapy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Memorial Day Program
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Feline Superstars Debut This Weekend in New Endangered Species Puzzles at Zoo
- Mark Your Calendar K4 and K5 Open House
- Medical College of Wisconsin Open House
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- Local Brownie Troop Raises Money for Helping Hands Food Pantry
- River Cruise Seminar
- Catholic Singles Beach Party Dance
- Feast of the Sacred Heart Celebration