Kelly Menden, an elementary education major, was named to the dean's list at Carroll University for the fall 2011 semester. To be named to the dean’s list, students must have a grade point average for the semester of at least 3.5 on a 4-point scale. Kelly is a 2009 graduate of Whitnall High School and daughter of Dan and Lynn Menden of Hales Corners.
Carroll, Wisconsin's oldest four-year institution of higher learning, is an independent, co-educational comprehensive university grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Incorporated in 1846, it offers bachelor's degrees in 48 majors and master's degrees in business administration, education, software engineering and physician assistant studies, as well as a clinical doctorate in physical therapy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Biggest Loser" contestant Lisa Rambo in Franklin on April 26th & 27th
- St. Clare Street Fair
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- The Equitable Bank Collects 1,800 Pounds of Food During Starch Madness
- Grace Christian Academy's 20th Anniversary Auction
- Dulcie Schupe, Watercolor Artist at Tudor Oaks
- Mayor Chiaverotti delivers ice cream to St. Leonard School
- Callen Construction Explains the Benefits of Total Window Replacement
- A Woman's Place is in Muskego!
- Callen Construction To Participate In Infinity Windows $10,000 Sweepstakes