8th Annual Corks Wine Tasting Fundraiser Hosted by the GFWC-Root River Junior Woman’s Club, Inc. (RRJWC)
We are excited to announce our 8th Annual "Corks" Wine Tasting Fundraiser taking place on Saturday, February 4, 2012 from 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. at Tuckaway Country Club at 6901 W. Drexel Avenue in Franklin. The wine is sponsored by Consumer Beverage, located at 5313 South 108th Street in Hales Corners.
This event boasts a selection of wines and includes items for raffle made possible by donations from local businesses and friends. Proceeds from the event will be used to support our efforts in our membership communities.
Tickets are $30 per person and can be purchased at Consumer Beverage or by calling Julie at 414-768-1669 or Lois at 414-421-6372. Cash or checks ONLY for raffle, silent auction & ticket purchases. Make checks payable to RRJWC.
Find out more at www.rootriverjwc.org
GFWC Root River Junior Woman’s Club, Inc. (RRJWC) is a non-profit, 501(c)3 community service organization serving the communities of Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners and Oak Creek. Our group’s primary focus is on local projects. The club is affiliated with the General Federation of Women’s Clubs (GFWC) www.gfwc.org, a 100-year-old institution committed to making all communities a better place to live.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Callen Construction Offers Seven Tips for a Luxury Custom Closet
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- The President Comes to Park's Edge Preschool
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Greenfield student collaborates with Layton Terrace to complete Eagle Scout Project
- Callen Cautions Against 10 Kitchen Trends