Series Begins Sat., January 14
Back by popular demand, gardening expert, TV/radio host, author and columnist Melinda Myers will partner for a third year with the Friends of Boerner Botanical Gardens to present a brand new series of garden walks in 2012, including 2 family fun walks.
“I look forward to taking families on an exploration through the gardens to discover both new and old areas & plantings where we’ll unveil hidden treasures and provide creative ideas and concepts,” said Myers. “The family walks will offer lots of exploration within the beautiful gardens of Boerner plus fun activities to stimulate the kids!”
Refreshments will be served .
Family Fun Walks!
$30 per family (up to 4 individuals).
Sat., Jan. 14, 2012
Family Fun Walk: Giants of the Garden
Join Melinda for this kid-friendly walk where you’ll touch, feel and measure some of the big plants and trees of the garden!
Sat., Oct. 20, 2012
Family Fun Walk: Discover the Magic of Fall
Join Melinda for a scavenger hunt as you discover fall’s treasures!
Location: Boerner Botanical Gardens, 9400 Boerner Drive, Hales Corners, WI
To register, call 414-525-5659. Class size is limited - so please register early.
Proceeds from the garden walks support Children’s Plant Science and Environmental Education at Boerner Botanical Gardens.
For more information, visit www.BoernerBotanicalGardens.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Offers Remodeling Ideas To Add Warmth
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Dental Associates Teaches Students Dental Health
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- The Comedy Depot Brookfield March 7th & 8th
- Collaborative Divorce Group to host Second Saturday workshops at Oak Creek Community Center April 12th 10am-Noon
- WHO WAS ROSEBUD?
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- Searching for a great preschool?
- 30 years and Counting