Series Begins Sat., January 14
Back by popular demand, gardening expert, TV/radio host, author and columnist Melinda Myers will partner for a third year with the Friends of Boerner Botanical Gardens to present a brand new series of garden walks in 2012, including 2 family fun walks.
“I look forward to taking families on an exploration through the gardens to discover both new and old areas & plantings where we’ll unveil hidden treasures and provide creative ideas and concepts,” said Myers. “The family walks will offer lots of exploration within the beautiful gardens of Boerner plus fun activities to stimulate the kids!”
Refreshments will be served .
Family Fun Walks!
$30 per family (up to 4 individuals).
Sat., Jan. 14, 2012
Family Fun Walk: Giants of the Garden
Join Melinda for this kid-friendly walk where you’ll touch, feel and measure some of the big plants and trees of the garden!
Sat., Oct. 20, 2012
Family Fun Walk: Discover the Magic of Fall
Join Melinda for a scavenger hunt as you discover fall’s treasures!
Location: Boerner Botanical Gardens, 9400 Boerner Drive, Hales Corners, WI
To register, call 414-525-5659. Class size is limited - so please register early.
Proceeds from the garden walks support Children’s Plant Science and Environmental Education at Boerner Botanical Gardens.
For more information, visit www.BoernerBotanicalGardens.org
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Artists in the Garden at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016
- 9th Annual Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announced
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Hales Corners Resident Directs Acacia Theatre’s “I Do! I Do!” Musical Hit Follows Milestones of a Marriage
- 5K Run/Walk to Benefit Kenya Kids
- Free Bluegrass Concert July 10th
- NOW OPEN FOR LUNCH AND DINNER 7 days a week!
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club