The Franklin Public Library will offer a Computer For Beginners Class on Monday and Wednesday, January 9th, 11th, 16th, 18th, 23rd and 25th. All six of these classes are offered from 1pm to 3pm in the library's Technology Room where individual computers are available for hands-on practice for all participants.
The cost for all six classes is $45. The classes are provided for absolute beginners and beginners.
The same classes are also available on Tuesdays and Thursdays, January 10th, 12th, 17th, 19th, 24th, and 26th. Times are from 10:15 am to 12:15 pm.
The subjects covered will be: Part 1: Computer Basics--Terms and Operations (learning some of the basic terminology as well as basic operations including turning on and off and navigating through Windows)
Part II: Customizing your Windows experience which will make the computer easier for you to use.
Part III: Internet and E-Mail
The classes are taught by the Computer Guy, Joe Schoen, who works well with beginners.
Classes are open to all adults. There are no residency requirements.
Call the Franklin Public Library at 414-425-8214 for more information or stop in at the Franklin Public Library, 9151 West Loomis Road, to register for these classes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Catholic Singles Memorial Day Picnic
- Catholic Singles Dance
- Benefit Concert for Lions Charities at The Suburban Bourbon May 18
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- Scholarships Awarded by Hales Corners Woman's Club
- Say Cheers to More Healthy Years at Wilson Commons
- Kids From Wisconsin Premier
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- St. Gregory the Great Hosts Student Art Fair
- K3, K4 and K5 Open House