The Equitable Bank will host a free homebuyer’s seminar at its Hales Corners office on Wednesday, November 9 at 6:00 pm. Both first-time and repeat home buyers are invited to attend.
Topics to be discussed include the benefits of getting pre-approved, navigating recent government regulation changes, current home financing options, and the importance of home inspections.
Anyone wishing to attend is asked to call (414) 425-4321.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Clare Street Fair
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- The Equitable Bank Collects 1,800 Pounds of Food During Starch Madness
- Grace Christian Academy's 20th Anniversary Auction
- Dulcie Schupe, Watercolor Artist at Tudor Oaks
- Mayor Chiaverotti delivers ice cream to St. Leonard School
- Callen Construction Explains the Benefits of Total Window Replacement
- A Woman's Place is in Muskego!
- Callen Construction To Participate In Infinity Windows $10,000 Sweepstakes
- Order Your Honey Baked Easter Ham