The Equitable Bank will host a free homebuyer’s seminar at its Hales Corners office on Wednesday, November 9 at 6:00 pm. Both first-time and repeat home buyers are invited to attend.
Topics to be discussed include the benefits of getting pre-approved, navigating recent government regulation changes, current home financing options, and the importance of home inspections.
Anyone wishing to attend is asked to call (414) 425-4321.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- God and Life Class Offered through Hales Corners Lutheran Church
- Hallman Lindsay opens West Allis Store
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- Hales Corners Resident Directs Acacia Theatre’s Humorous “Fish Eyes”
- Honoring Our Heroes This Veteran’s Day at the Franklin Public Library
- Relay for Life Luminaria Walk, Sunday October 19th at 6:00pm
- New Berlin Police Motorcycle Shirts Fundraiser
- Free Genealogy Workshop
- We have helped over 250 people quit smoking!