The Equitable Bank will host a free homebuyer’s seminar at its Hales Corners office on Wednesday, November 9 at 6:00 pm. Both first-time and repeat home buyers are invited to attend.
Topics to be discussed include the benefits of getting pre-approved, navigating recent government regulation changes, current home financing options, and the importance of home inspections.
Anyone wishing to attend is asked to call (414) 425-4321.
- Enjoy Local Cuisine and the Water Bugs Show on Little Muskego Lake
- Meet Brewer great Bill Schroeder at Point After Pub & Grille!
- Fire Fighters Urge Caution Near Fireworks on Independence Day
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"