The Equitable Bank will host a free homebuyer’s seminar at its Hales Corners office on Wednesday, November 9 at 6:00 pm. Both first-time and repeat home buyers are invited to attend.
Topics to be discussed include the benefits of getting pre-approved, navigating recent government regulation changes, current home financing options, and the importance of home inspections.
Anyone wishing to attend is asked to call (414) 425-4321.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Beth Moore Comes to Milwaukee!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Carroll's Bryan Nagy named All-Midwest Conference
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Peak Performance Volleyball Camp for 3rd - 8th Grade Girls
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- Liberty Dance Center presents Showcase
- Youth Mission Trip Fundraiser Dinner at Faith Community Church – February 28, 2015