Hales Corners, Wisconsin - October 18, 2011 - Marianne Faith Skrobiak, a keynote speaker, retreat director, spiritual mentor, and psychotherapist in private practice with over 21 years of experience serving individuals, couples, and families, announced today the launching of her new Web site at www.gentlewhispersonline.com.
Skrobiak, whose areas of expertise in counseling have come to include co-dependency, dysfunctional family systems, separation and divorce, as well as other relationship issues and life transitions, also recently released a multi-DVD series entitled, "Return to Life", which is based on her six-week healing series for the divorced.
Those interested in learning more about the "Return to Life" DVD series can do so by visiting the Web site, where they will also have the opportunity to purchase it.
But beyond the "Return to Life" DVD series, the Web site also features reflections, articles, and other valuable resources to help visitors get on the path to healing, whatever problems and fears they may be confronting.
Though she is rooted in the Catholic faith, Skrobiak can appeal to audiences of all faith traditions with wisdom and insights that we can all relate to and benefit from as one human family. She can develop a presentation, workshop, or retreat specifically designed for your group or conference.
Marianne Faith Skrobiak, M.S., M.A., LPC
Recovery Point, S.C.
5300 South 108th Street
Hales Corners, WI 53130
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Great Decisions Series Week Two at Franklin Public Library
- Great Decisions Series Begins at Franklin Public Library
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner - February 20th!
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- 6 Tool u13 Baseball Looking for 1 more Player
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Cupid’s Arrow Points to Transparency: A thing or two to learn from wealthy couples