TWO Upcoming Craft Shows:
Winter Wonderland Craft& Gift Fair
5101 W Oklahoma Ave
Sunday November 13th , 9a-4p
Holly Dayzical Craft& Gift Fair
(Formerly Pumpkin Patch)
5909 S. Sunnyslope Rd.
New Berlin,Wi 53151
Saturday, November 19th;9a-4p
Admission: $2, Children 12 & Under Free
HC Accessible, One floor, Groups,Buses welcome.
With Packer season here, and the briskness of the air, soon it is time to think Winter. With winter comes Holiday gatherings and decorations. Come see over 100 vendors showcasing their unique quality hand made items just in time for Thanksgiving. Get a jump on your holiday shopping for that hard to find person. From floral, jewelry,kids accessories, woodworking,garden, doll clothes, crochet, knit, sew, kitchen, bath and body, painted glass and photography.. you name it - its here.
One day only bringing the " Crafting Tradition Back to the South End of Town" remember when... the guys stayed home and watched the games and the girls went shopping, get your sisters, get your mothers and aunts and spend the day together and create a family tradition like years past. The whole family can come shop, there is something for everyone. A quality show like we remember from years ago.
Visit each show, November 13th Serb Hall, and November 19th Elmwood Elementary.
Applications still being accepted until full. Visit www.rrcraftfair.weebly.com for more info.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Jr Hawks U14 Tryouts for 2015
- 6 Tool Select Baseball ryouts
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Faith Community Church Offers Evening VBS for Kids, July 21 - 25
- Canine Fun Fest
- Schuster's & Gimbels-Presentation by Paul Geenen
- New Berlin Magic 2015 Baseball Tryouts July 25-26
- Village Playhouse Has Drama Classes for Children
- Watch Catching Fire at the St. Francis Library
- Family Movie Night Has Been Changed