Catholic Singles next dance will be held on Saturday, October 15, 2011, at Blessed Sacrament Parish, 3100 South 41 Street, Milwaukee.
Dance to the music of the "Best of Everything" band between 7:00pm and 11:00pm, doors opening at about 6:45pm with the cost remaining at $6.00 for members and $9.00 for non-members.
Proper dress attire (no jeans)is both appreciated and expected. All single adults age 21 and over are welcome.
Catholic Singles Hot Line Number 414-299-9066
my number 262-886-9257
In hopes there is room for this to be placed in your newspapers; thanking you advance for any/all help and co-operation you are able to provide the Catholic Singles Organization.
Cathie Petersen, Publicity and Dance Committee
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners Resident is the Stage Manager for Acacia Theatre’s “Opal”
- Refuse To Be A Victim ® Seminar to be Presented in Muskego
- The Equitable Bank to Collect Business Attire for Returning Troops
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Enhance Your Home’s Exterior With Tips From Callen
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Whitnall Graduate and Layton Terrace Employee Completes Eagle Scout Project