Come join R & R Ranch, now thru October 31, 2011, as they celebrate harvest time in beautiful Big Bend, Wisconsin. Proceeds from all sales benefit St. Joseph Catholic Church and School-Big Bend. Enjoy tractor driven hayrides thru meandering horse trails to the great pumpkin patch where you’ll be sure to pick that perfect jack-o-lantern pumpkin or spend the afternoon apple picking in peaceful orchards for that delicious apple pie recipe. Corn stalks, ready picked pumpkins and hay bales are also available for your outdoor home decorating needs!
R & R Ranch is located at W226 S8025 Guthrie Road, Big Bend, WI 53102 (Directions: Hwy. 43 North to Exit 50 (Big Bend) South 1 mi. to Guthrie Road Left on Guthrie (Hwy U) to top of hill.) and are open Saturday & Sundays 10am to 5pm and Weekdays 4pm to 7pm. All purchases are cash only. Families, friends and group outings are all welcome, contact R&R Ranch to make group arrangements or if your have any questions at 262-662-4920 / 414-254-8726 or email@example.com.
Proceeds from all sales will benefit St. Joseph Catholic Church & School which is located in southeastern Wisconsin, in the Village of Big Bend. They are a growing parish with over 975 families, a K4 through 8th grade day school, and a Christian Formation Ministry program for children of the parish attending public school. St. Joseph Catholic Church & School also offers many other programs for youths, teens, families, adults and the elderly of their parish and community. Your generous purchases from R&R Ranch will ensure the success of St. Joseph Catholic Church & School and their many outreach parish ministries.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today!
- Third-annual On Deck event set for April 25
- Holocaust Remembrance Day at Franklin Public Library
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.