Come join R & R Ranch, now thru October 31, 2011, as they celebrate harvest time in beautiful Big Bend, Wisconsin. Proceeds from all sales benefit St. Joseph Catholic Church and School-Big Bend. Enjoy tractor driven hayrides thru meandering horse trails to the great pumpkin patch where you’ll be sure to pick that perfect jack-o-lantern pumpkin or spend the afternoon apple picking in peaceful orchards for that delicious apple pie recipe. Corn stalks, ready picked pumpkins and hay bales are also available for your outdoor home decorating needs!
R & R Ranch is located at W226 S8025 Guthrie Road, Big Bend, WI 53102 (Directions: Hwy. 43 North to Exit 50 (Big Bend) South 1 mi. to Guthrie Road Left on Guthrie (Hwy U) to top of hill.) and are open Saturday & Sundays 10am to 5pm and Weekdays 4pm to 7pm. All purchases are cash only. Families, friends and group outings are all welcome, contact R&R Ranch to make group arrangements or if your have any questions at 262-662-4920 / 414-254-8726 or email@example.com.
Proceeds from all sales will benefit St. Joseph Catholic Church & School which is located in southeastern Wisconsin, in the Village of Big Bend. They are a growing parish with over 975 families, a K4 through 8th grade day school, and a Christian Formation Ministry program for children of the parish attending public school. St. Joseph Catholic Church & School also offers many other programs for youths, teens, families, adults and the elderly of their parish and community. Your generous purchases from R&R Ranch will ensure the success of St. Joseph Catholic Church & School and their many outreach parish ministries.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- THERE WILL BE MUSIC IN THE AIR AT MUSKEGO’S 2014 COUNTRY CHRISTMAS
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Live theatre comes to Franklin
- Special Exhibits And Displays Showcased at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Local Business and Boy Scout Partner to Fight Homelessness
- Breakfast with Santa, Craft Fair and Cookie Walk
- Callen Construction Adds Tracy Grosspietsch as Designer
- Holiday Folk Fair International Features Artisans Sharing Their Heritage Through Craft
- Baseball Prospect heading to Creighton