Come join R & R Ranch, now thru October 31, 2011, as they celebrate harvest time in beautiful Big Bend, Wisconsin. Proceeds from all sales benefit St. Joseph Catholic Church and School-Big Bend. Enjoy tractor driven hayrides thru meandering horse trails to the great pumpkin patch where you’ll be sure to pick that perfect jack-o-lantern pumpkin or spend the afternoon apple picking in peaceful orchards for that delicious apple pie recipe. Corn stalks, ready picked pumpkins and hay bales are also available for your outdoor home decorating needs!
R & R Ranch is located at W226 S8025 Guthrie Road, Big Bend, WI 53102 (Directions: Hwy. 43 North to Exit 50 (Big Bend) South 1 mi. to Guthrie Road Left on Guthrie (Hwy U) to top of hill.) and are open Saturday & Sundays 10am to 5pm and Weekdays 4pm to 7pm. All purchases are cash only. Families, friends and group outings are all welcome, contact R&R Ranch to make group arrangements or if your have any questions at 262-662-4920 / 414-254-8726 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proceeds from all sales will benefit St. Joseph Catholic Church & School which is located in southeastern Wisconsin, in the Village of Big Bend. They are a growing parish with over 975 families, a K4 through 8th grade day school, and a Christian Formation Ministry program for children of the parish attending public school. St. Joseph Catholic Church & School also offers many other programs for youths, teens, families, adults and the elderly of their parish and community. Your generous purchases from R&R Ranch will ensure the success of St. Joseph Catholic Church & School and their many outreach parish ministries.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Shotgun Lovesongs" Book Discussion at Brookfield Library
- Take a test drive and get a box of Girl Scout Cookies!
- Hales Corners Chamber Thanks Consumer Beverage
- ZUMBA Party on St Patrick's Day
- Milwaukee/NARI Discusses Radon – What You Should Know
- Chamber Rolls Out the Red Carpet at Gala 2015
- Program about Les Paul Presented at 1 p.m. Friday, March 6
- Beth Moore Comes to Milwaukee!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week