The Southwest YMCA, located at 11311 West Howard Avenue in Greenfield, will host a free Community Health Forum on Saturday, September 17 from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
The Community Health Forum is free to the community and will feature seminars, group exercise classes and healthy living programs as well as children’s activities. The following is a schedule of activities:
11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Children’s activities
11 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Seminars focused on de-stress and live well, childhood obesity and controlling diabetes
Noon – 1:00 p.m. Group exercise classes including Yoga, Family Zumba, and Adult Circuit Training
1 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Healthy Living Programs including Something’s Cooking, NEW Kids at the Y and Super Circuit, and Y Diabetes Prevention Program (YDPP)
For more information about the Southwest YMCA’s Community Health Forum please call (414) 546-9622.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Open Enrollment for Franklin Residents
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Firefighters Climb at #1 Fight for Air Climb in the Nation
- REALTORS’ Home & Garden Show Ushers in Spring
- Heritage Presbyterian Church 5th Annual Easter Egg Hunt