The Southwest YMCA, located at 11311 West Howard Avenue in Greenfield, will host a free Community Health Forum on Saturday, September 17 from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
The Community Health Forum is free to the community and will feature seminars, group exercise classes and healthy living programs as well as children’s activities. The following is a schedule of activities:
11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Children’s activities
11 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Seminars focused on de-stress and live well, childhood obesity and controlling diabetes
Noon – 1:00 p.m. Group exercise classes including Yoga, Family Zumba, and Adult Circuit Training
1 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Healthy Living Programs including Something’s Cooking, NEW Kids at the Y and Super Circuit, and Y Diabetes Prevention Program (YDPP)
For more information about the Southwest YMCA’s Community Health Forum please call (414) 546-9622.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sharpen your swords for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Franklin Public Library Children’s Department adds
- The Great Decisions Series is a Great Decision at the Franklin Public Library
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Hales Corners Chamber Social at Jetz on 12/23
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Cookie Walk this Saturday 12/13 at Faith Community Church, Franklin
- Big Cedar Blue Grass Band Christmas Concert
- 2015 Greenfield Little League Registration Now Open
- 6th Annual Greenfield Library Holiday Bake Sale on December 13