The Southwest YMCA, located at 11311 West Howard Avenue in Greenfield, will host a free Community Health Forum on Saturday, September 17 from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
The Community Health Forum is free to the community and will feature seminars, group exercise classes and healthy living programs as well as children’s activities. The following is a schedule of activities:
11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Children’s activities
11 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Seminars focused on de-stress and live well, childhood obesity and controlling diabetes
Noon – 1:00 p.m. Group exercise classes including Yoga, Family Zumba, and Adult Circuit Training
1 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Healthy Living Programs including Something’s Cooking, NEW Kids at the Y and Super Circuit, and Y Diabetes Prevention Program (YDPP)
For more information about the Southwest YMCA’s Community Health Forum please call (414) 546-9622.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- K3, K4 and K5 Open House
- St Clare Street Fair
- May Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- Greenfield Artist Brian Kuether Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Ladies Luncheon Featuring Chef Zac Licau
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Root River Theatre Company Presents "Speed-the-Plow"