The Village of Hales Corners Fire Department has taken the initiative to enhance their EMS level of services provided to the residents of our community as well as those who work and visit the Village. The Hales Corners Fire Department will begin their EMT-IV Technician program on 7-1-2011 at 0001 hours. The fire department will treat and transport patients that meet Milwaukee County EMS medical care protocols for the IV Tech level service.
Over the past couple of years the Hales corners fire department has been working with the community leaders, stakeholders, state of Wisconsin Emergency Medical Services office, and the Milwaukee County EMS system, to develop plans to change their level of services provided by the fire department from EMT basic, to EMT intermediate technician. The Hales Corners Fire Department is the first department at this practice level in Milwaukee County.
The village of Hales Corners recently graduated 18 EMT – intermediate technician (EMT –IV tech). These 18 EMT IV techs will join a host of previously licensed EMT-IV techs in providing services to the Village of Hales Corners. The Village of Hales Corners, which receives advanced life support services primarily from the city of Franklin Fire Department, will continue to receive paramedic services from our neighboring communities. The EMT IV techs will collaborate with the paramedics from neighboring communities to continue to provide a high-level prehospital care to those in our communities.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners Lutheran Church presents annual Christmas Musical
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- Encore Acacia Performance of “Fish Eyes” Directed by Hales Corners Resident
- We want to help relieve your Holiday Stress!!!
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Holiday Folk Fair International to Feature Special Exhibits and Displays
- Breakfast with Santa, Cookie Walk & Craft Fair
- All You Can Eat Breakfast - Sunday, November 15th
- The Southwestern Suburban Symphony Announces New Performances