The Village of Hales Corners Fire Department has taken the initiative to enhance their EMS level of services provided to the residents of our community as well as those who work and visit the Village. The Hales Corners Fire Department will begin their EMT-IV Technician program on 7-1-2011 at 0001 hours. The fire department will treat and transport patients that meet Milwaukee County EMS medical care protocols for the IV Tech level service.
Over the past couple of years the Hales corners fire department has been working with the community leaders, stakeholders, state of Wisconsin Emergency Medical Services office, and the Milwaukee County EMS system, to develop plans to change their level of services provided by the fire department from EMT basic, to EMT intermediate technician. The Hales Corners Fire Department is the first department at this practice level in Milwaukee County.
The village of Hales Corners recently graduated 18 EMT – intermediate technician (EMT –IV tech). These 18 EMT IV techs will join a host of previously licensed EMT-IV techs in providing services to the Village of Hales Corners. The Village of Hales Corners, which receives advanced life support services primarily from the city of Franklin Fire Department, will continue to receive paramedic services from our neighboring communities. The EMT IV techs will collaborate with the paramedics from neighboring communities to continue to provide a high-level prehospital care to those in our communities.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- IKE Football Celebrating 20th Anniversary of 1995 State Championship
- Evaluation Day Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Muskego's Superhero Golf Open and Community Dinner
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryouts
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- Back to School Special
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive