The Milwaukee County Renegades will be hosting a brat fry this weekend at the Glendale Pick n Save off of Silver Spring from 11am until 4pm or we run out of food.
For just $2, you can receive a delicious brat, chips and a beverage with proceeds benefiting the team.
The Milwaukee County Renegades are a non-profit semi-pro football team and are members of the Wisconsin State Football League, the only fall-based semi-pro football league in the State. The Renegades are proud and honored to represent Milwaukee and its counties. Currently, the Renegades are in the process of filing for their 501(c)3 status and with sponsorships down 90% from last season, the Renegades are in need of fundraisers like the brat fry to offset expenses.
So, come on out and support the Milwaukee County Renegades while also treating yourself to a delicious and inexpensive treat. We're just minutes from the freeway and Bayshore Mall!
Check out our website for more information, www.milwaukeerenegades.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- God and Life Class Offered through Hales Corners Lutheran Church
- Hallman Lindsay opens West Allis Store
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- Hales Corners Resident Directs Acacia Theatre’s Humorous “Fish Eyes”
- Honoring Our Heroes This Veteran’s Day at the Franklin Public Library
- Relay for Life Luminaria Walk, Sunday October 19th at 6:00pm
- New Berlin Police Motorcycle Shirts Fundraiser
- Free Genealogy Workshop
- We have helped over 250 people quit smoking!