The Milwaukee County Renegades will be hosting a brat fry this weekend at the Glendale Pick n Save off of Silver Spring from 11am until 4pm or we run out of food.
For just $2, you can receive a delicious brat, chips and a beverage with proceeds benefiting the team.
The Milwaukee County Renegades are a non-profit semi-pro football team and are members of the Wisconsin State Football League, the only fall-based semi-pro football league in the State. The Renegades are proud and honored to represent Milwaukee and its counties. Currently, the Renegades are in the process of filing for their 501(c)3 status and with sponsorships down 90% from last season, the Renegades are in need of fundraisers like the brat fry to offset expenses.
So, come on out and support the Milwaukee County Renegades while also treating yourself to a delicious and inexpensive treat. We're just minutes from the freeway and Bayshore Mall!
Check out our website for more information, www.milwaukeerenegades.com
- Enjoy Local Cuisine and the Water Bugs Show on Little Muskego Lake
- Meet Brewer great Bill Schroeder at Point After Pub & Grille!
- Fire Fighters Urge Caution Near Fireworks on Independence Day
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"