The Milwaukee County Renegades will be hosting a brat fry this weekend at the Glendale Pick n Save off of Silver Spring from 11am until 4pm or we run out of food.
For just $2, you can receive a delicious brat, chips and a beverage with proceeds benefiting the team.
The Milwaukee County Renegades are a non-profit semi-pro football team and are members of the Wisconsin State Football League, the only fall-based semi-pro football league in the State. The Renegades are proud and honored to represent Milwaukee and its counties. Currently, the Renegades are in the process of filing for their 501(c)3 status and with sponsorships down 90% from last season, the Renegades are in need of fundraisers like the brat fry to offset expenses.
So, come on out and support the Milwaukee County Renegades while also treating yourself to a delicious and inexpensive treat. We're just minutes from the freeway and Bayshore Mall!
Check out our website for more information, www.milwaukeerenegades.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Supper Clubs on the menu at Franklin Public Library
- "Biggest Loser" contestant Lisa Rambo in Franklin on April 26th & 27th
- St. Clare Street Fair
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- The Equitable Bank Collects 1,800 Pounds of Food During Starch Madness
- Grace Christian Academy's 20th Anniversary Auction
- Dulcie Schupe, Watercolor Artist at Tudor Oaks
- Mayor Chiaverotti delivers ice cream to St. Leonard School
- Callen Construction Explains the Benefits of Total Window Replacement
- A Woman's Place is in Muskego!