Elizabeth Kay Kelnhofer, of Hales Corners, Wis., was named to the Milwaukee School of Engineering Dean’s List for Spring Quarter. Kelnhofer is majoring in mechanical engineering.
Amanda Venhaus, also of Hales Corners, Wis., was named to the MSOE Honors List for Spring Quarter. Venhaus is majoring in biomedical engineering.
Undergraduate students who have earned at least 30 credits and have a cumulative GPA of 3.20 or higher (out of 4.0) are on the Dean’s List. Students on the Honors List have earned a GPA of at least 3.2 (out of 4.0) for this quarter and are not on the Dean’s List.
MSOE is an independent university with 2,600 students. MSOE offers 18 bachelor’s degrees and 10 master’s degrees in the engineering, engineering technology, building and infrastructure engineering, computer, business, nursing and health-related fields. The university has a national academic reputation; longstanding ties to business and industry; dedicated professors with real-world experience; and extremely high placement rates and starting salaries. MSOE graduates are well-rounded, technologically experienced and highly productive professionals and leaders.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New "Sporkies" Food Competition Has Wisconsin State Fair Vendors Competing For Coveted Golden Spork Award
- Memorial Day Program
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Feline Superstars Debut This Weekend in New Endangered Species Puzzles at Zoo
- Mark Your Calendar K4 and K5 Open House
- Medical College of Wisconsin Open House
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- Local Brownie Troop Raises Money for Helping Hands Food Pantry
- River Cruise Seminar
- Catholic Singles Beach Party Dance