Elizabeth Kay Kelnhofer, of Hales Corners, Wis., was named to the Milwaukee School of Engineering Dean’s List for Spring Quarter. Kelnhofer is majoring in mechanical engineering.
Amanda Venhaus, also of Hales Corners, Wis., was named to the MSOE Honors List for Spring Quarter. Venhaus is majoring in biomedical engineering.
Undergraduate students who have earned at least 30 credits and have a cumulative GPA of 3.20 or higher (out of 4.0) are on the Dean’s List. Students on the Honors List have earned a GPA of at least 3.2 (out of 4.0) for this quarter and are not on the Dean’s List.
MSOE is an independent university with 2,600 students. MSOE offers 18 bachelor’s degrees and 10 master’s degrees in the engineering, engineering technology, building and infrastructure engineering, computer, business, nursing and health-related fields. The university has a national academic reputation; longstanding ties to business and industry; dedicated professors with real-world experience; and extremely high placement rates and starting salaries. MSOE graduates are well-rounded, technologically experienced and highly productive professionals and leaders.
- Five Tips for “Greening” the Kitchen From Callen Construction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Catholic Singles Memorial Day Picnic
- Milwaukee's Newest All Star Cheer Gym in New Berlin
- Milwaukee's Newest Cheer Gym in New Berlin
- Suburban Concert Band plays Spring Concert May 20
- Hogwart's Reunion
- K3, K4, and K5 Open House Play Date
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- American Indian Women in History Presentation