The annual Spring Art & Crafts Show will be held at Trimborn Farm on Saturday, May 21, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Trimborn Farm is located at 8881 W. Grange Ave., Greendale, just nine blocks west of Southridge Mall.
The show features both contemporary and traditional arts and crafts from over 40 artisans. Light musical entertainment and refreshments will be available.
Regular event admission is $4.00. All event proceeds benefit Trimborn Farm and the Milwaukee County Historical Society.
Call 414-529-7744 for more information or visit www.milwaukeehistory.net.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- THERE WILL BE MUSIC IN THE AIR AT MUSKEGO’S 2014 COUNTRY CHRISTMAS
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Live theatre comes to Franklin
- Special Exhibits And Displays Showcased at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Local Business and Boy Scout Partner to Fight Homelessness
- Breakfast with Santa, Craft Fair and Cookie Walk
- Callen Construction Adds Tracy Grosspietsch as Designer
- Holiday Folk Fair International Features Artisans Sharing Their Heritage Through Craft
- Baseball Prospect heading to Creighton