The annual Spring Art & Crafts Show will be held at Trimborn Farm on Saturday, May 21, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Trimborn Farm is located at 8881 W. Grange Ave., Greendale, just nine blocks west of Southridge Mall.
The show features both contemporary and traditional arts and crafts from over 40 artisans. Light musical entertainment and refreshments will be available.
Regular event admission is $4.00. All event proceeds benefit Trimborn Farm and the Milwaukee County Historical Society.
Call 414-529-7744 for more information or visit www.milwaukeehistory.net.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- K3, K4 and K5 Open House
- St Clare Street Fair
- May Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- Greenfield Artist Brian Kuether Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Ladies Luncheon Featuring Chef Zac Licau
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal