The annual Spring Art & Crafts Show will be held at Trimborn Farm on Saturday, May 21, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Trimborn Farm is located at 8881 W. Grange Ave., Greendale, just nine blocks west of Southridge Mall.
The show features both contemporary and traditional arts and crafts from over 40 artisans. Light musical entertainment and refreshments will be available.
Regular event admission is $4.00. All event proceeds benefit Trimborn Farm and the Milwaukee County Historical Society.
Call 414-529-7744 for more information or visit www.milwaukeehistory.net.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Supper Clubs on the menu at Franklin Public Library
- "Biggest Loser" contestant Lisa Rambo in Franklin on April 26th & 27th
- St. Clare Street Fair
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- The Equitable Bank Collects 1,800 Pounds of Food During Starch Madness
- Grace Christian Academy's 20th Anniversary Auction
- Dulcie Schupe, Watercolor Artist at Tudor Oaks
- Mayor Chiaverotti delivers ice cream to St. Leonard School
- Callen Construction Explains the Benefits of Total Window Replacement
- A Woman's Place is in Muskego!