Benefit Concert Featuring Gospel Quartet "Eternity" For The "Wings Of Angels Endowment Fund"
BENEFIT CONCERT FOR WINGS OF ANGELS at CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL OF WISCONSIN, FRIDAY, MAY 6TH AT 7:00 P.M.
Hales Corners Lutheran Church, 12300 W. Janesville Rd., Hales Corners, WI will be hosting a benefit concert featuring “ETERNITY” with all proceeds going to the Wings of Angels Fund at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Your family and friends will enjoy the up-beat gospel quartet harmony sound of ETERNITY. In the style of the Oak Ridge Boys, Statler Brothers, Gaither Vocal Band, and Signature Sound Quartet, this energetic foursome features a rich blend of four-part quartet singing and a positive, family-friendly stage show.
ETERNITY has a passion for people, and enjoys building a playful rapport with the audience, while delivering rock-solid harmonies in the updated version of that great gospel quarter sound.
“People from ages 8 – 80 enjoy this kind of music” says ETERNITY. “We have two goals for our shows: Everyone must leave with the biggest possible smile on their face, and a stronger commitment to God’s plans and purpose for their life.”
No tickets are required. The concert begins at 7:00 p.m. and a free-will offering will be taken.
More information on "ETERNITY" can be found at www.eternitysings.com and Wings of Angels at www.thewingsofangels.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners Resident is the Stage Manager for Acacia Theatre’s “Opal”
- Refuse To Be A Victim ® Seminar to be Presented in Muskego
- The Equitable Bank to Collect Business Attire for Returning Troops
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Enhance Your Home’s Exterior With Tips From Callen
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Whitnall Graduate and Layton Terrace Employee Completes Eagle Scout Project