Benefit Concert Featuring Gospel Quartet "Eternity" For The "Wings Of Angels Endowment Fund"
BENEFIT CONCERT FOR WINGS OF ANGELS at CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL OF WISCONSIN, FRIDAY, MAY 6TH AT 7:00 P.M.
Hales Corners Lutheran Church, 12300 W. Janesville Rd., Hales Corners, WI will be hosting a benefit concert featuring “ETERNITY” with all proceeds going to the Wings of Angels Fund at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Your family and friends will enjoy the up-beat gospel quartet harmony sound of ETERNITY. In the style of the Oak Ridge Boys, Statler Brothers, Gaither Vocal Band, and Signature Sound Quartet, this energetic foursome features a rich blend of four-part quartet singing and a positive, family-friendly stage show.
ETERNITY has a passion for people, and enjoys building a playful rapport with the audience, while delivering rock-solid harmonies in the updated version of that great gospel quarter sound.
“People from ages 8 – 80 enjoy this kind of music” says ETERNITY. “We have two goals for our shows: Everyone must leave with the biggest possible smile on their face, and a stronger commitment to God’s plans and purpose for their life.”
No tickets are required. The concert begins at 7:00 p.m. and a free-will offering will be taken.
More information on "ETERNITY" can be found at www.eternitysings.com and Wings of Angels at www.thewingsofangels.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Discusses Radon – What You Should Know
- Chamber Rolls Out the Red Carpet at Gala 2015
- Program about Les Paul Presented at 1 p.m. Friday, March 6
- Beth Moore Comes to Milwaukee!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Carroll's Bryan Nagy named All-Midwest Conference
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Peak Performance Volleyball Camp for 3rd - 8th Grade Girls
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer