Benefit Concert Featuring Gospel Quartet "Eternity" For The "Wings Of Angels Endowment Fund"
BENEFIT CONCERT FOR WINGS OF ANGELS at CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL OF WISCONSIN, FRIDAY, MAY 6TH AT 7:00 P.M.
Hales Corners Lutheran Church, 12300 W. Janesville Rd., Hales Corners, WI will be hosting a benefit concert featuring “ETERNITY” with all proceeds going to the Wings of Angels Fund at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Your family and friends will enjoy the up-beat gospel quartet harmony sound of ETERNITY. In the style of the Oak Ridge Boys, Statler Brothers, Gaither Vocal Band, and Signature Sound Quartet, this energetic foursome features a rich blend of four-part quartet singing and a positive, family-friendly stage show.
ETERNITY has a passion for people, and enjoys building a playful rapport with the audience, while delivering rock-solid harmonies in the updated version of that great gospel quarter sound.
“People from ages 8 – 80 enjoy this kind of music” says ETERNITY. “We have two goals for our shows: Everyone must leave with the biggest possible smile on their face, and a stronger commitment to God’s plans and purpose for their life.”
No tickets are required. The concert begins at 7:00 p.m. and a free-will offering will be taken.
More information on "ETERNITY" can be found at www.eternitysings.com and Wings of Angels at www.thewingsofangels.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Supper Clubs on the menu at Franklin Public Library
- "Biggest Loser" contestant Lisa Rambo in Franklin on April 26th & 27th
- St. Clare Street Fair
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- The Equitable Bank Collects 1,800 Pounds of Food During Starch Madness
- Grace Christian Academy's 20th Anniversary Auction
- Dulcie Schupe, Watercolor Artist at Tudor Oaks
- Mayor Chiaverotti delivers ice cream to St. Leonard School
- Callen Construction Explains the Benefits of Total Window Replacement
- A Woman's Place is in Muskego!