Benefit Concert Featuring Gospel Quartet "Eternity" For The "Wings Of Angels Endowment Fund"
BENEFIT CONCERT FOR WINGS OF ANGELS at CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL OF WISCONSIN, FRIDAY, MAY 6TH AT 7:00 P.M.
Hales Corners Lutheran Church, 12300 W. Janesville Rd., Hales Corners, WI will be hosting a benefit concert featuring “ETERNITY” with all proceeds going to the Wings of Angels Fund at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Your family and friends will enjoy the up-beat gospel quartet harmony sound of ETERNITY. In the style of the Oak Ridge Boys, Statler Brothers, Gaither Vocal Band, and Signature Sound Quartet, this energetic foursome features a rich blend of four-part quartet singing and a positive, family-friendly stage show.
ETERNITY has a passion for people, and enjoys building a playful rapport with the audience, while delivering rock-solid harmonies in the updated version of that great gospel quarter sound.
“People from ages 8 – 80 enjoy this kind of music” says ETERNITY. “We have two goals for our shows: Everyone must leave with the biggest possible smile on their face, and a stronger commitment to God’s plans and purpose for their life.”
No tickets are required. The concert begins at 7:00 p.m. and a free-will offering will be taken.
More information on "ETERNITY" can be found at www.eternitysings.com and Wings of Angels at www.thewingsofangels.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elements Massage™ Collecting Toys for the Annual Marine Toys for Tots Campaign
- Hiller Ford-Toys for Tots Drop Off Location
- Asset Allocation: A Step to Balancing Your Portfolio
- Missing Cat
- Hales Corners Lutheran Church presents annual Christmas Musical
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- Encore Acacia Performance of “Fish Eyes” Directed by Hales Corners Resident
- We want to help relieve your Holiday Stress!!!
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief