CONCERT TO BENEFIT WINGS OF ANGELS AT CHILDREN'S HOPSITAL
Hales Corners Lutheran Church will host a benefit concert featuring “ETERNITY” Gospel Quartet with all proceeds going to the Wings of Angels Fund at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin. Please check out www.thewingsofangels.org for more information.
Your family and friends will enjoy the up-beat gospel quartet harmony sound of ETERNITY. In the style of the Oak Ridge Boys, Statler Brothers, Gaither Vocal Band, and Signature Sound Quartet, this energetic foursome features a rich blend of four-part quartet singing and a positive, family-friendly stage show.
ETERNITY has a passion for people, and enjoys building a playful rapport with the audience, while delivering rock-solid harmonies in the updated version of that great gospel quarter sound.
No tickets are required. The concert begins at 7:00 p.m. and a free-will offering will be taken. Hales Corners Lutheran is located at 12300 W. Janesville Road in Hales Corners.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Pre Three Class
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Eagle Scout Project Dedication this Sunday, September 14, 2014
- Local Youth Advocate Attends Anti-Tobacco Training in Washington, D.C.
- Maya O'Day-Biddle will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of The Color Purple
- St. Martin of Tours Dollar Days Calendar Raffle
- Callen Expert Explains Window Glass and Energy Efficiency
- All You Can Eat Breakfast September 14th
- Julie Pandl To Present Program to Hales Corners Woman's Club Sept. 5
- Polish Harvest Festival