Lake Terrace Assisted Living of Franklin Expands Into Greendale
What’s all the buzz and excitement about? Lake Terrace Assisted Living Community, which is located in the quiet and friendly suburb of Franklin Wisconsin, announces the addition of a new two-story home. The new building will accommodate 48 residents on the property adjacent to our grounds, formerly known as Thistle Rose. Residents will reside in large private studio rooms complete with private bathrooms, walk-in showers, and kitchenettes. Although the new building is within a stone’s throw distance of Lake Terrace’s current location of 6771 S. 68th Street, it actually expands into the neighboring suburb of Greendale.
The new building is designed to provide a therapeutic atmosphere for our residents. Our new home will offer a comfortable and an enriched lifestyle in a homelike environment to seniors in need of assisted living and memory care. Our goal is to give the support and services necessary to encourage our residents’ health, happiness, and overall well-being.
An exact date has not been established for a Grand Opening, but we anticipate the building will be move-in ready in May of 2011. A community Sneak-a-Peak Open House celebration will be advertised in the local newspapers and we look forward to meeting our neighboring community suburb residents.
Please contact Chris Miller or Debbie Burley at 414-425-8090 with any questions. Our website www.seniorminiums.com can also answer questions you may have about our home.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner - September 19th!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- IKE Football Celebrating 20th Anniversary of 1995 State Championship
- Evaluation Day Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Muskego's Superhero Golf Open and Community Dinner
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryouts
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz