Lake Terrace Assisted Living of Franklin Expands Into Greendale
What’s all the buzz and excitement about? Lake Terrace Assisted Living Community, which is located in the quiet and friendly suburb of Franklin Wisconsin, announces the addition of a new two-story home. The new building will accommodate 48 residents on the property adjacent to our grounds, formerly known as Thistle Rose. Residents will reside in large private studio rooms complete with private bathrooms, walk-in showers, and kitchenettes. Although the new building is within a stone’s throw distance of Lake Terrace’s current location of 6771 S. 68th Street, it actually expands into the neighboring suburb of Greendale.
The new building is designed to provide a therapeutic atmosphere for our residents. Our new home will offer a comfortable and an enriched lifestyle in a homelike environment to seniors in need of assisted living and memory care. Our goal is to give the support and services necessary to encourage our residents’ health, happiness, and overall well-being.
An exact date has not been established for a Grand Opening, but we anticipate the building will be move-in ready in May of 2011. A community Sneak-a-Peak Open House celebration will be advertised in the local newspapers and we look forward to meeting our neighboring community suburb residents.
Please contact Chris Miller or Debbie Burley at 414-425-8090 with any questions. Our website www.seniorminiums.com can also answer questions you may have about our home.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Open Enrollment for Franklin Residents
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Firefighters Climb at #1 Fight for Air Climb in the Nation
- REALTORS’ Home & Garden Show Ushers in Spring
- Heritage Presbyterian Church 5th Annual Easter Egg Hunt