Lake Terrace Assisted Living of Franklin Expands Into Greendale
What’s all the buzz and excitement about? Lake Terrace Assisted Living Community, which is located in the quiet and friendly suburb of Franklin Wisconsin, announces the addition of a new two-story home. The new building will accommodate 48 residents on the property adjacent to our grounds, formerly known as Thistle Rose. Residents will reside in large private studio rooms complete with private bathrooms, walk-in showers, and kitchenettes. Although the new building is within a stone’s throw distance of Lake Terrace’s current location of 6771 S. 68th Street, it actually expands into the neighboring suburb of Greendale.
The new building is designed to provide a therapeutic atmosphere for our residents. Our new home will offer a comfortable and an enriched lifestyle in a homelike environment to seniors in need of assisted living and memory care. Our goal is to give the support and services necessary to encourage our residents’ health, happiness, and overall well-being.
An exact date has not been established for a Grand Opening, but we anticipate the building will be move-in ready in May of 2011. A community Sneak-a-Peak Open House celebration will be advertised in the local newspapers and we look forward to meeting our neighboring community suburb residents.
Please contact Chris Miller or Debbie Burley at 414-425-8090 with any questions. Our website www.seniorminiums.com can also answer questions you may have about our home.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Asset Allocation: A Step to Balancing Your Portfolio
- Missing Cat
- Hales Corners Lutheran Church presents annual Christmas Musical
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- Encore Acacia Performance of “Fish Eyes” Directed by Hales Corners Resident
- We want to help relieve your Holiday Stress!!!
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Holiday Folk Fair International to Feature Special Exhibits and Displays
- Breakfast with Santa, Cookie Walk & Craft Fair