Don't miss the Annual Used Book Sale at the Hales Corners Library April 8th, 9th, and 10th.
Friday, April 8 - Preview Night from 7 to 9 p.m.
The Friends of the Hales Corners Library will hold a special preview of the used book sale. The preview is open to Hales Corners residents (proof of residency required) and current members of the Friends of the Library. Memberships can be purchased or renewed at the door.
Bedtime Stories with Miss Beth
7:00-7:30 p.m. Dress in your pajamas and bring a favorite stuffed animal if you like! This program is free and open to children of all ages, accompanied by a parent or caregiver. No registration necessary.
Saturday, April 9 - Annual Used Book Sale from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday, April 10- Cheap Books - Leftovers sold for $5-a-bag (paper grocery bag) from Noon to 3 p.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners Resident is the Stage Manager for Acacia Theatre’s “Opal”
- Refuse To Be A Victim ® Seminar to be Presented in Muskego
- The Equitable Bank to Collect Business Attire for Returning Troops
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Enhance Your Home’s Exterior With Tips From Callen
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Whitnall Graduate and Layton Terrace Employee Completes Eagle Scout Project