Don't miss the Annual Used Book Sale at the Hales Corners Library April 8th, 9th, and 10th.
Friday, April 8 - Preview Night from 7 to 9 p.m.
The Friends of the Hales Corners Library will hold a special preview of the used book sale. The preview is open to Hales Corners residents (proof of residency required) and current members of the Friends of the Library. Memberships can be purchased or renewed at the door.
Bedtime Stories with Miss Beth
7:00-7:30 p.m. Dress in your pajamas and bring a favorite stuffed animal if you like! This program is free and open to children of all ages, accompanied by a parent or caregiver. No registration necessary.
Saturday, April 9 - Annual Used Book Sale from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday, April 10- Cheap Books - Leftovers sold for $5-a-bag (paper grocery bag) from Noon to 3 p.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Expert Plumbers Advise Homeowners to Monitor Sump Pump during Weather Warm Up
- "Shotgun Lovesongs" Book Discussion at Brookfield Library
- Take a test drive and get a box of Girl Scout Cookies!
- Hales Corners Chamber Thanks Consumer Beverage
- ZUMBA Party on St Patrick's Day
- Milwaukee/NARI Discusses Radon – What You Should Know
- Chamber Rolls Out the Red Carpet at Gala 2015
- Program about Les Paul Presented at 1 p.m. Friday, March 6
- Beth Moore Comes to Milwaukee!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner