Don't miss the Annual Used Book Sale at the Hales Corners Library April 8th, 9th, and 10th.
Friday, April 8 - Preview Night from 7 to 9 p.m.
The Friends of the Hales Corners Library will hold a special preview of the used book sale. The preview is open to Hales Corners residents (proof of residency required) and current members of the Friends of the Library. Memberships can be purchased or renewed at the door.
Bedtime Stories with Miss Beth
7:00-7:30 p.m. Dress in your pajamas and bring a favorite stuffed animal if you like! This program is free and open to children of all ages, accompanied by a parent or caregiver. No registration necessary.
Saturday, April 9 - Annual Used Book Sale from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday, April 10- Cheap Books - Leftovers sold for $5-a-bag (paper grocery bag) from Noon to 3 p.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Clare Street Fair
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- The Equitable Bank Collects 1,800 Pounds of Food During Starch Madness
- Grace Christian Academy's 20th Anniversary Auction
- Dulcie Schupe, Watercolor Artist at Tudor Oaks
- Mayor Chiaverotti delivers ice cream to St. Leonard School
- Callen Construction Explains the Benefits of Total Window Replacement
- A Woman's Place is in Muskego!
- Callen Construction To Participate In Infinity Windows $10,000 Sweepstakes
- Order Your Honey Baked Easter Ham