Don't miss the Annual Used Book Sale at the Hales Corners Library April 8th, 9th, and 10th.
Friday, April 8 - Preview Night from 7 to 9 p.m.
The Friends of the Hales Corners Library will hold a special preview of the used book sale. The preview is open to Hales Corners residents (proof of residency required) and current members of the Friends of the Library. Memberships can be purchased or renewed at the door.
Bedtime Stories with Miss Beth
7:00-7:30 p.m. Dress in your pajamas and bring a favorite stuffed animal if you like! This program is free and open to children of all ages, accompanied by a parent or caregiver. No registration necessary.
Saturday, April 9 - Annual Used Book Sale from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday, April 10- Cheap Books - Leftovers sold for $5-a-bag (paper grocery bag) from Noon to 3 p.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Annual Free Genealogy Workshop to be held at the Milwaukee Family History Center
- Rummage Sale on Oct. 10 by Hales Corners Woman's Club
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, October 11th
- Community Events at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- United Performing Arts Fund Announces 2016 Campaign Co-Chairs
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Star Award
- Sept. 19 booster and car seat safety check in Waukesha
- Heritage Haunted House
- Prepare Plumbing for Cool Weather
- Protect your vision, know the 3 leading causes of blindness