The Hales Corners Historical Society will meet on Wednesday, April 13, at 7:00 p.m., in the Ben Hunt Room of the Hales Corners Library, 5885 S. 116th St. The program, Milwaukee's Brady Street Neighborhood, will feature Frank D. Alioto, who has spent most of his adult life on Brady Street as a Milwaukee Fire Department captain. He will bring copies of his book about the neighborhood for sale at the meeting.
The event is free and open to the public. It will be preceded by a potluck supper at 6:00 p.m.
For more information, call Audrey Reineck at (414) 529-2687.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Memorial Day Program
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Feline Superstars Debut This Weekend in New Endangered Species Puzzles at Zoo
- Mark Your Calendar K4 and K5 Open House
- Medical College of Wisconsin Open House
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- Local Brownie Troop Raises Money for Helping Hands Food Pantry
- River Cruise Seminar
- Catholic Singles Beach Party Dance
- Feast of the Sacred Heart Celebration