St. Paul's Muskego Adds New Spring Sessions
Golf Instruction: Tuesday evenings in April, Beginner and Intermediate, 7:30 to 8:30 pm. Call St. Paul’s for Details to sign up.
Boot Camps: Strengthening + Conditioning + Core Movement + Toning + Injury Prevention Exercise – Great for All ages. Sessions start every month. Sign up early and get special discounts.
Zumba Classes: Held Tuesday and Thursday evenings and Tuesday Mornings – Classes start every 4 weeks.
Trinity Walkers – A Walking Club for all ages – Evening Club walks every Tuesday evenings from 6:30 to 7:30 pm. Seniors walk Monday, Thursday and Friday mornings 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. Followed by social time. Walk is indoor or outdoor, depending on weather.
Volleyball Open Gyms - Competitive and Recreational – Thursday Evenings in April, 7:30 to 9:30 pm.
3 on 3 Basketball Tournament – Teens and Adults – Men and Women – Sign up your team now. May 6th and 7th.
For more information on all of the above visit St. Paul’s Website – The Sports Corner http://www.stpaulmuskego.org/ St. Paul's Muskego is located at S66 W14325 Janesville Road, Muskego. Call 414-218-5197 or 414-801-2845 for details.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren
- African Children's Choir In-Concert at Hales Corners Lutheran
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 22
- RE/MAX Realty 100 of Milwaukee Celebrates 35th Anniversary
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Greenfield Farmers Market Mid-Season Celebration: Sunday, August 10 from 10am-2pm
- Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announces Auction Items, Appetizer Menu