St. Paul's Muskego Adds New Spring Sessions
Golf Instruction: Tuesday evenings in April, Beginner and Intermediate, 7:30 to 8:30 pm. Call St. Paul’s for Details to sign up.
Boot Camps: Strengthening + Conditioning + Core Movement + Toning + Injury Prevention Exercise – Great for All ages. Sessions start every month. Sign up early and get special discounts.
Zumba Classes: Held Tuesday and Thursday evenings and Tuesday Mornings – Classes start every 4 weeks.
Trinity Walkers – A Walking Club for all ages – Evening Club walks every Tuesday evenings from 6:30 to 7:30 pm. Seniors walk Monday, Thursday and Friday mornings 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. Followed by social time. Walk is indoor or outdoor, depending on weather.
Volleyball Open Gyms - Competitive and Recreational – Thursday Evenings in April, 7:30 to 9:30 pm.
3 on 3 Basketball Tournament – Teens and Adults – Men and Women – Sign up your team now. May 6th and 7th.
For more information on all of the above visit St. Paul’s Website – The Sports Corner http://www.stpaulmuskego.org/ St. Paul's Muskego is located at S66 W14325 Janesville Road, Muskego. Call 414-218-5197 or 414-801-2845 for details.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today!
- Third-annual On Deck event set for April 25
- Holocaust Remembrance Day at Franklin Public Library
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.