Elizabeth Kay Kelnhofer, of Hales Corners, Wis., was named to the Milwaukee School of Engineering Dean’s List for Winter Quarter. Kelnhofer is majoring in mechanical engineering and earned high honors.
Amanda Venhaus, also of Hales Corners, Wis., was named to the MSOE Honors List for Winter Quarter. Venhaus is majoring in biomedical engineering.
Undergraduate students who have earned at least 30 credits and have a cumulative GPA of 3.20 or higher (out of 4.0) are on the Dean’s List. Students who have maintained a 3.70 or higher receive “high honors.” Students on the Honors List have earned a GPA of at least 3.2 (out of 4.0) for this quarter and are not on the Dean’s List.
MSOE is an independent university with 2,600 students. MSOE offers 18 bachelor’s degrees and 10 master’s degrees in the engineering, engineering technology, building and infrastructure engineering, computer, business, nursing and health-related fields. The university has a national academic reputation; longstanding ties to business and industry; dedicated professors with real-world experience; and extremely high placement rates and starting salaries. MSOE graduates are well-rounded, technologically experienced and highly productive professionals and leaders.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryout Swim Camp
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Open Registration at St. Martin of Tours School
- Traditional Irish Music Comes to Franklin Public Library
- Academy of Performing Arts Spring Music Concert at Franklin Public Library
- 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten
- Chamber Rolls Out the Red Carpet at Gala 2015
- How Mothers Affect Their Daughters Body Image
- Adam Ausloos, Franklin Resident, Earns Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor Designation