Elizabeth Kay Kelnhofer, of Hales Corners, Wis., was named to the Milwaukee School of Engineering Dean’s List for Winter Quarter. Kelnhofer is majoring in mechanical engineering and earned high honors.
Amanda Venhaus, also of Hales Corners, Wis., was named to the MSOE Honors List for Winter Quarter. Venhaus is majoring in biomedical engineering.
Undergraduate students who have earned at least 30 credits and have a cumulative GPA of 3.20 or higher (out of 4.0) are on the Dean’s List. Students who have maintained a 3.70 or higher receive “high honors.” Students on the Honors List have earned a GPA of at least 3.2 (out of 4.0) for this quarter and are not on the Dean’s List.
MSOE is an independent university with 2,600 students. MSOE offers 18 bachelor’s degrees and 10 master’s degrees in the engineering, engineering technology, building and infrastructure engineering, computer, business, nursing and health-related fields. The university has a national academic reputation; longstanding ties to business and industry; dedicated professors with real-world experience; and extremely high placement rates and starting salaries. MSOE graduates are well-rounded, technologically experienced and highly productive professionals and leaders.
- Playground at Malone Thanks All Who Helped
- Enjoy Local Cuisine and the Water Bugs Show on Little Muskego Lake
- Meet Brewer great Bill Schroeder at Point After Pub & Grille!
- Fire Fighters Urge Caution Near Fireworks on Independence Day
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale