Hey, sports fans! Your Green Bay Packers just won the Super Bowl! What are you going to do next? Mow the lawn, of course! Huh? YES! Mow the lawn! You can, and will, if you’re the lucky winner of the autographed Green Bay Packer Simplicity Regent Lawn Tractor offered in St. Joseph’s Catholic School-Big Bend’s “PACKER BACKER TRACTOR RAFFLE!”
Be the green & gold envy of the neighborhood! This fantastic Green Bay Packer Simplicity Regent (14HP~38in deck) Lawn Tractor (est value $2700) not only shows off your bold team spirit, but is autographed by iconic Hall of Famer “Minister of Defense” #92 Reggie White! A letter of authenticity is included! Reggie dominated on the turf as one of the most ferocious defensive players…now it’s your turn to dominate your own turf! Buy your ticket today for your chance to win!
Tickets for “PACKER BACKER TRACTOR RAFFLE” go on sale March 1st after weekend masses (Sat 5pm – Sun 8:30am & 10:30am), during regular school/parish office hours (8am–3pm) or calling 262.662.2737/e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets are $5 each or $20 for 5 tickets.
The drawing will take place on Saturday, May 14th @ 7pm during St. Joe’s Grand Slammn’ Tailgate Auction in the Parish Hall of St. Joseph Catholic Church, S89 W22650 Milwaukee Avenue, Big Bend, WI. Winners need not be present to win/no cash substitute. All proceeds benefit St. Joseph Catholic School-Big Bend, WI.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Callen Construction Offers Seven Tips for a Luxury Custom Closet
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- The President Comes to Park's Edge Preschool
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Greenfield student collaborates with Layton Terrace to complete Eagle Scout Project
- Callen Cautions Against 10 Kitchen Trends