Hey, sports fans! Your Green Bay Packers just won the Super Bowl! What are you going to do next? Mow the lawn, of course! Huh? YES! Mow the lawn! You can, and will, if you’re the lucky winner of the autographed Green Bay Packer Simplicity Regent Lawn Tractor offered in St. Joseph’s Catholic School-Big Bend’s “PACKER BACKER TRACTOR RAFFLE!”
Be the green & gold envy of the neighborhood! This fantastic Green Bay Packer Simplicity Regent (14HP~38in deck) Lawn Tractor (est value $2700) not only shows off your bold team spirit, but is autographed by iconic Hall of Famer “Minister of Defense” #92 Reggie White! A letter of authenticity is included! Reggie dominated on the turf as one of the most ferocious defensive players…now it’s your turn to dominate your own turf! Buy your ticket today for your chance to win!
Tickets for “PACKER BACKER TRACTOR RAFFLE” go on sale March 1st after weekend masses (Sat 5pm – Sun 8:30am & 10:30am), during regular school/parish office hours (8am–3pm) or calling 262.662.2737/e-mail email@example.com. Tickets are $5 each or $20 for 5 tickets.
The drawing will take place on Saturday, May 14th @ 7pm during St. Joe’s Grand Slammn’ Tailgate Auction in the Parish Hall of St. Joseph Catholic Church, S89 W22650 Milwaukee Avenue, Big Bend, WI. Winners need not be present to win/no cash substitute. All proceeds benefit St. Joseph Catholic School-Big Bend, WI.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 3rd Annual Greenfield H.S. Cheerleaders Rummage Sale
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- 16U Franklin Flame Fastpitch Wounded Warrior Fundraiser
- Pre Three Class
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Eagle Scout Project Dedication this Sunday, September 14, 2014
- Local Youth Advocate Attends Anti-Tobacco Training in Washington, D.C.
- Maya O'Day-Biddle will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of The Color Purple
- St. Martin of Tours Dollar Days Calendar Raffle