Hey, sports fans! Your Green Bay Packers just won the Super Bowl! What are you going to do next? Mow the lawn, of course! Huh? YES! Mow the lawn! You can, and will, if you’re the lucky winner of the autographed Green Bay Packer Simplicity Regent Lawn Tractor offered in St. Joseph’s Catholic School-Big Bend’s “PACKER BACKER TRACTOR RAFFLE!”
Be the green & gold envy of the neighborhood! This fantastic Green Bay Packer Simplicity Regent (14HP~38in deck) Lawn Tractor (est value $2700) not only shows off your bold team spirit, but is autographed by iconic Hall of Famer “Minister of Defense” #92 Reggie White! A letter of authenticity is included! Reggie dominated on the turf as one of the most ferocious defensive players…now it’s your turn to dominate your own turf! Buy your ticket today for your chance to win!
Tickets for “PACKER BACKER TRACTOR RAFFLE” go on sale March 1st after weekend masses (Sat 5pm – Sun 8:30am & 10:30am), during regular school/parish office hours (8am–3pm) or calling 262.662.2737/e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets are $5 each or $20 for 5 tickets.
The drawing will take place on Saturday, May 14th @ 7pm during St. Joe’s Grand Slammn’ Tailgate Auction in the Parish Hall of St. Joseph Catholic Church, S89 W22650 Milwaukee Avenue, Big Bend, WI. Winners need not be present to win/no cash substitute. All proceeds benefit St. Joseph Catholic School-Big Bend, WI.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today!
- Third-annual On Deck event set for April 25
- Holocaust Remembrance Day at Franklin Public Library
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.