Is this weather getting you down, Cabin Fever Set in? Lets' " Think Spring". Have a day out with the family or just a place to shop-April 3rd, 2011
You are invited to attend the " Think Spring" Craft and Gift Fair. over 50 vendors for a special unique gift that you wont find at the mall.Bringing crafts back to the South End of Town.
When: Sunday April 3, 2011 9a-4p
Where: American Serb Hall (in Wisconsin Hall)
5101 W Oklahoma Ave,Milwaukee WI 53219
Indoors Rain or Shine.
Admission: Adults $2.00, 12 Under Free.
Snacks and munchies available, and you might even see the Easter Bunny?
Welcoming over 50 various artists and crafters with unique hand made crafts, just in time to get our mind off winter and cabin fever and look forward to the Spring – “ Think Spring”. Crafts for Spring, Easter, Mothers Day,and every occasion.
Types of Items: Water Color, Photography, Woodworking, Glass Painting, Quilting, Candles, Bath & Body, Jewelry, Birdhouses, Floral, Dolls , Scrapbooking , Pet Treats, Fused Glass Dinnerware, Garden Art, fresh plants- do you need some Tupperware or maybe a new purse?..Hand Made Chocolates, Custom American Doll Clothes...something for everyone.
Make a day of it!
Vendors still being accepted contact email@example.com for more info.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- 5th Annual Classic Car Show
- Red Carpet Celebration
- Campus News
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- P&A Nails & Spa Special Offers!
- Eisenhower Football Tailgate Party Fundraiser August 8th
- David HB Drake- The Singer-Songwriter Sets
- Annual Cruisin-4-Kids Motorcycle Ride this Saturday!