Is this weather getting you down, Cabin Fever Set in? Lets' " Think Spring". Have a day out with the family or just a place to shop-April 3rd, 2011
You are invited to attend the " Think Spring" Craft and Gift Fair. over 50 vendors for a special unique gift that you wont find at the mall.Bringing crafts back to the South End of Town.
When: Sunday April 3, 2011 9a-4p
Where: American Serb Hall (in Wisconsin Hall)
5101 W Oklahoma Ave,Milwaukee WI 53219
Indoors Rain or Shine.
Admission: Adults $2.00, 12 Under Free.
Snacks and munchies available, and you might even see the Easter Bunny?
Welcoming over 50 various artists and crafters with unique hand made crafts, just in time to get our mind off winter and cabin fever and look forward to the Spring – “ Think Spring”. Crafts for Spring, Easter, Mothers Day,and every occasion.
Types of Items: Water Color, Photography, Woodworking, Glass Painting, Quilting, Candles, Bath & Body, Jewelry, Birdhouses, Floral, Dolls , Scrapbooking , Pet Treats, Fused Glass Dinnerware, Garden Art, fresh plants- do you need some Tupperware or maybe a new purse?..Hand Made Chocolates, Custom American Doll Clothes...something for everyone.
Make a day of it!
Vendors still being accepted contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Catholic Singles Halloween Dance
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Whitnall Marching Band
- Record Setting Ribbon Cuttings for Muskego Businesses
- Annual Free Genealogy Workshop to be held at the Milwaukee Family History Center
- Rummage Sale on Oct. 10 by Hales Corners Woman's Club
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, October 11th
- Community Events at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- United Performing Arts Fund Announces 2016 Campaign Co-Chairs
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Star Award