Is this weather getting you down, Cabin Fever Set in? Lets' " Think Spring". Have a day out with the family or just a place to shop-April 3rd, 2011
You are invited to attend the " Think Spring" Craft and Gift Fair. over 50 vendors for a special unique gift that you wont find at the mall.Bringing crafts back to the South End of Town.
When: Sunday April 3, 2011 9a-4p
Where: American Serb Hall (in Wisconsin Hall)
5101 W Oklahoma Ave,Milwaukee WI 53219
Indoors Rain or Shine.
Admission: Adults $2.00, 12 Under Free.
Snacks and munchies available, and you might even see the Easter Bunny?
Welcoming over 50 various artists and crafters with unique hand made crafts, just in time to get our mind off winter and cabin fever and look forward to the Spring – “ Think Spring”. Crafts for Spring, Easter, Mothers Day,and every occasion.
Types of Items: Water Color, Photography, Woodworking, Glass Painting, Quilting, Candles, Bath & Body, Jewelry, Birdhouses, Floral, Dolls , Scrapbooking , Pet Treats, Fused Glass Dinnerware, Garden Art, fresh plants- do you need some Tupperware or maybe a new purse?..Hand Made Chocolates, Custom American Doll Clothes...something for everyone.
Make a day of it!
Vendors still being accepted contact email@example.com for more info.
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- KIDS hit the Road starting in West Allis
- The Equitable Bank hires new mortgage loan officer
- Second Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale