The Hales Corners Library announces The Tastes of Hales Corners Wine & Beer Tasting to be held on Thursday, March 3rd from 6 to 9 p.m. at the library. This event is hosted by the Friends of the Hales Corners Library -- all proceeds support programs at the library. Join us to sample 50+ new wines from around the world, plus a selection of homebrew beers. Hot and cold appetizers will be served along with homemade chocolate desserts and freshly brewed Starbucks coffee.
Tickets on sale now at the Library, Consumer Beverages, That’s Amoré, and
$25 per person (advance sale)
$30 at the door
$10 – Designated Driver Ticket (at the door)
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Artists in the Garden at Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016
- 9th Annual Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announced
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Hales Corners Resident Directs Acacia Theatre’s “I Do! I Do!” Musical Hit Follows Milestones of a Marriage
- 5K Run/Walk to Benefit Kenya Kids
- Free Bluegrass Concert July 10th
- NOW OPEN FOR LUNCH AND DINNER 7 days a week!
- Mas Soul--ENCORE!