The Hales Corners Library announces The Tastes of Hales Corners Wine & Beer Tasting to be held on Thursday, March 3rd from 6 to 9 p.m. at the library. This event is hosted by the Friends of the Hales Corners Library -- all proceeds support programs at the library. Join us to sample 50+ new wines from around the world, plus a selection of homebrew beers. Hot and cold appetizers will be served along with homemade chocolate desserts and freshly brewed Starbucks coffee.
Tickets on sale now at the Library, Consumer Beverages, That’s Amoré, and
$25 per person (advance sale)
$30 at the door
$10 – Designated Driver Ticket (at the door)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Asset Allocation: A Step to Balancing Your Portfolio
- Missing Cat
- Hales Corners Lutheran Church presents annual Christmas Musical
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- Encore Acacia Performance of “Fish Eyes” Directed by Hales Corners Resident
- We want to help relieve your Holiday Stress!!!
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Holiday Folk Fair International to Feature Special Exhibits and Displays
- Breakfast with Santa, Cookie Walk & Craft Fair