The Hales Corners Library announces The Tastes of Hales Corners Wine & Beer Tasting to be held on Thursday, March 3rd from 6 to 9 p.m. at the library. This event is hosted by the Friends of the Hales Corners Library -- all proceeds support programs at the library. Join us to sample 50+ new wines from around the world, plus a selection of homebrew beers. Hot and cold appetizers will be served along with homemade chocolate desserts and freshly brewed Starbucks coffee.
Tickets on sale now at the Library, Consumer Beverages, That’s Amoré, and
$25 per person (advance sale)
$30 at the door
$10 – Designated Driver Ticket (at the door)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 3rd Annual Greenfield H.S. Cheerleaders Rummage Sale
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- 16U Franklin Flame Fastpitch Wounded Warrior Fundraiser
- Pre Three Class
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Eagle Scout Project Dedication this Sunday, September 14, 2014
- Local Youth Advocate Attends Anti-Tobacco Training in Washington, D.C.
- Maya O'Day-Biddle will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of The Color Purple
- St. Martin of Tours Dollar Days Calendar Raffle