The Hales Corners Library announces The Tastes of Hales Corners Wine & Beer Tasting to be held on Thursday, March 3rd from 6 to 9 p.m. at the library. This event is hosted by the Friends of the Hales Corners Library -- all proceeds support programs at the library. Join us to sample 50+ new wines from around the world, plus a selection of homebrew beers. Hot and cold appetizers will be served along with homemade chocolate desserts and freshly brewed Starbucks coffee.
Tickets on sale now at the Library, Consumer Beverages, That’s Amoré, and
$25 per person (advance sale)
$30 at the door
$10 – Designated Driver Ticket (at the door)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Agape Players Announces Performance Times and Locations
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show Announces Sponsors
- Second Saturday Aug 9 10am Oak Creek Community Center
- Register NOW for K3, K4 - 8th Grade
- Jr Hawks U14 Tryouts for 2015
- 6 Tool Select Baseball ryouts
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Faith Community Church Offers Evening VBS for Kids, July 21 - 25
- Canine Fun Fest