The Hales Corners Library announces The Tastes of Hales Corners Wine & Beer Tasting to be held on Thursday, March 3rd from 6 to 9 p.m. at the library. This event is hosted by the Friends of the Hales Corners Library -- all proceeds support programs at the library. Join us to sample 50+ new wines from around the world, plus a selection of homebrew beers. Hot and cold appetizers will be served along with homemade chocolate desserts and freshly brewed Starbucks coffee.
Tickets on sale now at the Library, Consumer Beverages, That’s Amoré, and
$25 per person (advance sale)
$30 at the door
$10 – Designated Driver Ticket (at the door)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- IKE Football Celebrating 20th Anniversary of 1995 State Championship
- Evaluation Day Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Muskego's Superhero Golf Open and Community Dinner
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryouts
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- Back to School Special