The next Catholic Singles Dance, our President's Day Dance, will be on Saturday,
February 5, 2011, at Saint Aloysius Parish, 1405 South 92 Street, West Allis.
Dance to the music of "Groovy -Due", (a new band for us), between 7:30-11:30 PM.
Doors open at about 7:15 PM; cost is $6.00 for members and $9.00 for non-members.
Proper dress attire is both expected and appreciated (no jeans). All single adults age 21 and over are welcome.
Catholic Singles Hot Line Number 414-299-9066 or my number 262-886-9257
In hopes there is room for this in your newspapers as a press release; thank you for any help and co-operation you are able to furnish Catholic Singles.
Cathie, Publicity & Dance Committee
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners Lutheran Church presents annual Christmas Musical
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- Encore Acacia Performance of “Fish Eyes” Directed by Hales Corners Resident
- We want to help relieve your Holiday Stress!!!
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Holiday Folk Fair International to Feature Special Exhibits and Displays
- Breakfast with Santa, Cookie Walk & Craft Fair
- All You Can Eat Breakfast - Sunday, November 15th
- The Southwestern Suburban Symphony Announces New Performances