The Greenfield High School Student Senate will be hosting the 4th annual Community Rummage Sale on March 12th from 8am-2pm in the Greenfield High School cafeteria. If you would like to be a vendor at this event, please contact Laura at 414-281-6200 Ext. 2561 for more information. Table rental fees are $15 or $25 (depending on size). Your proceeds are, of course, yours to keep. Turn out has been great in the past and members of the Student Senate will be available to help you carry your goods into the building! We hope to see you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- K3, K4 and K5 Open House
- St Clare Street Fair
- May Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- Greenfield Artist Brian Kuether Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Ladies Luncheon Featuring Chef Zac Licau
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal