This couple’s massage class is based on simple, easy-to-learn Swedish massage techniques and is designed to help you and your partner share the nurturing, relaxing, therapeutic benefits of massage with each other.
Basic Swedish Massage for Couple and Other Pairs of Friends
Each class costs $150 per couple/pair of friends. I keep lecture to a minimum and emphasize the massage techniques and communication skills that will let you see your new skills right away. I limit class size to no more than 4 couples to ensure that each couple/pair gets personal attention.
The class is designed for couples, but other pairs of friends are always welcomed.
Wear loose-fitting, comfortable clothing for the class. You will be fully clothed for most of the class, and I have a good privacy- and modesty- protecting practices for the brief sections of classes which require some disrobing.
Partner Massage Tutorials
If you want to learn massage techniques to address a particular concern, or if you just want to delve into some of the techniques introduced in my classes, I also offer tutorials at my regular hourly rates ($65 per hour).
Gift certificates for couple’s classes, and for massage sessions, are available at www.Elements7.net
February 5th, Saturday 1pm-4pm
February 10th, Thursday 6pm- 9pm
Contact Liz at 414-430-6971 or email Info@Elements7.net
RSVP, space is limited!
Free Massage Flame Candle ($20 Value) when you come to class!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gnome Little Free Library
- 25 Day Til Christmas Transformation Challenge
- BBB Offers Tips to Black Friday Shoppers
- Greendale Christmas Tree Lot to Open November 28th
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- THERE WILL BE MUSIC IN THE AIR AT MUSKEGO’S 2014 COUNTRY CHRISTMAS
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Live theatre comes to Franklin
- Special Exhibits And Displays Showcased at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Local Business and Boy Scout Partner to Fight Homelessness