The Stahl-Conrad Homestead is planning a special event to recognize and honor Clay Moore for the many ways he has helped our nonprofit organizations and devoted himself to promoting our community.
We invite you to share this opportunity to give back by attending and presenting Clay a card or letter or some other token of appreciation for his support of your mission. Please join us in the barn at 9724 W. Forest Home Ave. between 1:00 and 3:00 p.m. on Saturday, January 15. Refreshments will be served.
Clay has been the owner of the recently closed Hales Corners Sentry store. He sponsored the Brat House, which allowed numerous nonprofit organizations to raise funds for their programs. They received a total of $16,730 in 2010.
For more information, call Bette Arey at (414) 425-5572.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Clare Street Fair
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- The Equitable Bank Collects 1,800 Pounds of Food During Starch Madness
- Grace Christian Academy's 20th Anniversary Auction
- Dulcie Schupe, Watercolor Artist at Tudor Oaks
- Mayor Chiaverotti delivers ice cream to St. Leonard School
- Callen Construction Explains the Benefits of Total Window Replacement
- A Woman's Place is in Muskego!
- Callen Construction To Participate In Infinity Windows $10,000 Sweepstakes
- Order Your Honey Baked Easter Ham