The Stahl-Conrad Homestead is planning a special event to recognize and honor Clay Moore for the many ways he has helped our nonprofit organizations and devoted himself to promoting our community.
We invite you to share this opportunity to give back by attending and presenting Clay a card or letter or some other token of appreciation for his support of your mission. Please join us in the barn at 9724 W. Forest Home Ave. between 1:00 and 3:00 p.m. on Saturday, January 15. Refreshments will be served.
Clay has been the owner of the recently closed Hales Corners Sentry store. He sponsored the Brat House, which allowed numerous nonprofit organizations to raise funds for their programs. They received a total of $16,730 in 2010.
For more information, call Bette Arey at (414) 425-5572.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Offers Remodeling Ideas To Add Warmth
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Dental Associates Teaches Students Dental Health
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- The Comedy Depot Brookfield March 7th & 8th
- Collaborative Divorce Group to host Second Saturday workshops at Oak Creek Community Center April 12th 10am-Noon
- WHO WAS ROSEBUD?
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- Searching for a great preschool?
- 30 years and Counting